THP Albatross Club Is Live

Each time we head out to a THP Event, we want to remember the people that make it happen. Thanks everybody. Our Albatross members are incredible.

Tell you what, I am excited to be one of the first to get to see the THP tour van stop with all of the "goodies" on board!

It makes me happy to think that being an Albatross Club member is helping make it possible for GG & JB to bring the tour van all the way to TX!!

Welcome to the club, leiruagetro!

Being a part of the club and all it means brings a smile to my face!

My hat arrived! Exactly what I needed to complete the 'potential serial killer trucker' look I've been working on.

2012-06-07230626.jpg

Love this hat.

My hat arrived! Exactly what I needed to complete the 'potential serial killer trucker' look I've been working on.

Love this hat.

Lookin' good and rockin' some Grizzly Adams.

I'm pretty sure serial killers don't where turtlenecks. AND I know truck drivers don't. Just sayin....

Is it free to join the Albatross Club?

No, but it is not very expensive and includes a very nice Pukka hat and a discount in the THP store as well as other benefits.

No. I believe it is $29.95. But, you get 20% off in the THP Store and as many can attest to, the savings pays for the membership. Through 3 purchases (A THP Sligo shirt, A headcover, and a shirt for another member), I have already made back what I spent on joining. AND, Albatross Members shipping is free, if they win a contest or are chosen as a tester. It's a steal of a deal and we encourage you to consider joining.

There is a Tab on the far right near the top that allows you to join the Albatross Club. It is not free, but the price is irrelevant to what it allows THP to offer everyone on this site. Plus, you get a sick hat that is worth the price alone!

2012-06-07230626.jpg

Love this hat.
Dude that made me LOL so bad, freaking hilarious. Im still laughing over that.

No. I believe it is $29.95. But, you get 20% off in the THP Store and as many can attest to, the savings pays for the membership. Through 3 purchases (A THP Sligo shirt, A headcover, and a shirt for another member), I have already made back what I spent on joining. AND, Albatross Members shipping is free, if they win a contest or are chosen as a tester. It's a steal of a deal and we encourage you to consider joining.

I'm also in the same boat. Between the shipping and 20% discount savings, I've easily paid for the membership cost.

I'm also in the same boat. Between the shipping and 20% discount savings, I've easily paid for the membership cost.

Yeah, it doesn't take long. And then you include the free shipping, on top of the Pukka hat (which you also get free shipping on, lol), so were pretty much being paid to be members.

Dude that made me LOL so bad, freaking hilarious. Im still laughing over that.

Just don't hitch hike round my way.

Loving my hat. Can't wait to take it on honeymoon with me!

Got heaps of good comments on my hat today. A few asked what thp is so I directed them here.

Bump for the new members. Like to keep this near the front page. Well worth the money to support THP and allow them to continue to bring such wonderful events to its members. Not to mention the Hat is awesome!

And there is also some solid hat washing/ fitting advise as well, which I will be doing tonight

I've had my hat a little over a week, and I don't wear hats....but this one is getting a fair bit of wear outside of the course. It really is that nice in person.

As many of you saw, the Albatross Club has a few new perks. In the next few days, we will have an updated thread outlining all of them.

1. Cool hat
2. Discount in store.
3. Free Shipping on all contests and testing.
4. Early outing signup

And there will be a few more. Its important to make sure that the people that make this place possible get the kudos they deserve.

Even without the perks, I really am glad that I have become an AC member just so I can support THP, my second family!

great stuff JB. I love the nice perks, especially the discount, and the hat)

Wow that's awesome! I really love the albatross club and I encourage any person who isn't part of it to join, it's really awesome to give back to thp when they always give to their members!

Do you think we can do a multi-year membership for the AC? We can choose to do a 1, 2, 3 yr etc and have a small savings for a longer commitment. It'll be like getting a magazine subscription or satellite radio. Greater savings % wise for longer term. Also, members dont have to worry about renewing annually and more donations upfront for THP to carry out regional outings or contests.

Just a thought if it can stick.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Do you think we can do a multi-year membership for the AC? We can choose to do a 1, 2, 3 yr etc and have a small savings for a longer commitment. It'll be like getting a magazine subscription or satellite radio. Greater savings % wise for longer term. Also, members dont have to worry about renewing annually and more donations upfront for THP to carry out regional outings or contests.

Just a thought if it can stick.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

That is interesting and something we will look into.

As many of you saw, the Albatross Club has a few new perks. In the next few days, we will have an updated thread outlining all of them.

4. Early outing signup

#WINNING

Back