NW Oregon/ SW Wash. THP get-together

bump.
dr, you doin' both rounds?

bump. decide soon, i'm setting up the tee times next weekend to make sure it's completely cleared out..

only 1 more week to message me if you want in..

I'm in for the morning, walking. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

tee-times are closing up guys, setting them this weekend, need to confim with me whether you're going or not..

Is this still available at all? Just got out here not too long ago, interested in playing, but if you already have tee times set up it's no big deal.

I'm still in, is this still on? Do we have tee times scheduled?

If not at Heron lakes, what about Langdon farms? I have their 'farm card' and get a group of four on at about $50 instead of $65 or so.

bahester, be out there on saturday and sure. geekgolfer set up the times so everybody who is coming, ask him when each round starts.
and i will want to come out, but only for the 2nd round. if somebody would be able to text me around when the group gets to the 9th hole or so, so that i can head out at a proper time? it'd be much appreciated. i'll give whoever would be ok with doing this my cell # so i can head out there..

I don't know if Oregon Jack or Oregon Golfer got tee-times or not. Just in case, I got a morning and afternoon 4-some tee-time on 6/16. Right now, I think it's Me (TheGeekGolfer), Swampertwo, and Oregon Golfer.

Oregon Golfer - If you got tee-time already, please post to this thread so we can make this happen.

Confirmation
Number:
1pqxacg9t2416
Facility:Heron Lakes Golf Course
Course:Greenback - 18 Holes Only
Date:Saturday, June 16th, 2012
Time:8:21 AM
Quantity:4 Golfers

Confirmation
Number:
1pqxacg9t2801
Facility:Heron Lakes Golf Course
Course:Great Blue - 18 Holes Only
Date:Saturday, June 16th, 2012
Time:2:30 PM
Quantity:4 Golfers

i believe it's

OG, geekgolfer, swampertwo, bahester on the first round,

OG, swamper, bahester, and i on the second.

Perfect...are we using the tee times I put above?

Cool. Looking forward to it

Do you pay for a cart for both 18's? Anybody know? If so, I'll probably just rent a pull cart. If it's only 1 cart fee for both 18 then I'll probably ride.

Do you pay for a cart for both 18's? Anybody know? If so, I'll probably just rent a pull cart. If it's only 1 cart fee for both 18 then I'll probably ride.

Well dang, scratch that. Just found out I need to go to a work function at 3 on Saturday, so I'll only be able to go for the morning round. Hope that doesn't mess anything up but I'll plan to be there for 8:21 tee time.

Sorry guys, i'm just getting caught up on this after being out of town for 4-5 days. I'm in for the am round but doubtful for the pm round. Can't wait!

Tapped that...

Sorry guys, i'm just getting caught up on this after being out of town for 4-5 days. I'm in for the am round but doubtful for the pm round. Can't wait!

Tapped that...

Nice man! See you there for the morning round!

bahester, be out there on saturday and sure. geekgolfer set up the times so everybody who is coming, ask him when each round starts.
and i will want to come out, but only for the 2nd round. if somebody would be able to text me around when the group gets to the 9th hole or so, so that i can head out at a proper time? it'd be much appreciated. i'll give whoever would be ok with doing this my cell # so i can head out there..

Oregon Jack - I can text you, but we have a set tee time for the afternoon. Morning tee time is 8:21, so I'm thinking we'll be done by 1pm. This gives us time to grab lunch and a drink. PM me your cell and I'll text you so you can join us for lunch. Also, I'm not playing the afternoon round, but if someone wants to change it to after 3pm, I think they might still be running twilight rates then? Save a few bucks?

Right now tee times are set as above.

pm sent out.. please get back to me soon

I'll be there for the morning round.

anybody want to play tomorrow at redtail around 1?

Wish I could, but I can't, I have work appointments all day.

Back