Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, does anything make you happy? Do the Heat have to win by 50 for you to be impressed?

It's kind of funny to see the stuff he says.

LBJ taking it to the rim, drawing fouls, even though MIA is up by 13.

That's showing Wade how its done, Lebron.

Well, I have to say, that was a very impressive stretch by Lebron in the 4th quarter to put the Heat ahead for good. I wonder if he will ever shed his curse of being horrid at the end of games that he got after one tough season.

Thank you to KG, Ray, Paul, and Rajon for 5 amazing years of basketball. It's been awesome to watch, it's really fun to live in a city with a great NBA team that plays the game the right way. No way all 4 of them are back on the Celtics next year with KG and Ray being free agents this summer.

I love game 7's like this...it has been back and forth all game, looks like the heat will take it now but man what a game!

Well, I have to say, that was a very impressive stretch by Lebron in the 4th quarter to put the Heat ahead for good. I wonder if he will ever shed his curse of being horrid at the end of games that he got after one tough season.

His single handed performance in Game 6 of this series did a lot for Lebron's image. He won that game by himself.

Thank you to KG, Ray, Paul, and Rajon for 5 amazing years of basketball. It's been awesome to watch, it's really fun to live in a city with a great NBA team that plays the game the right way. No way all 4 of them are back on the Celtics next year with KG and Ray being free agents this summer.

Yes, they gave it their all and never gave up. Very inspirational.

I'll be impressed when MIA wins a championship.

Can't wait for your commentary on the finals where you trash Westbrook for his effort and for not letting Durant take over the game for OKC. :alien:

Can't wait for your commentary on the finals where you trash Westbrook for his effort and for not letting Durant take over the game for OKC. :alien:

You got it. I am nothing if not opinionated.

This thought just came into my head: KG may have just played his last NBA game.

Ray and Paul have a lot of class for sticking around afterwards to shake hands.

Nice to see the interaction between some of the players and coaches

I'm really sad right now. I've enjoyed so much watching the C's play these past few years and I hate that they may be broken up. If KG retires, it will be heartbreak for the whole league. Such a great player and presence. Incredible.

On another note, what are KG and Rondo doing walking to the locker room with time still on the clock? So classless. I can almost give a pass to KG since he's been around forever and is well-liked, but seriously Rondo? Be a man. I hate that turd.

Congrats to MIA for winning the Eastern Conf Finals.
Congrats to BOS for pushing MIA to 7 games.

Should be a great finals between MIA and OKC. Let's hope that Wade wakes up for that series.

Yes sir!!!!!!! Go HEATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Arturo fuente is lit and partying tonight in the Grove!!!! Bring on the Thunder!!!

On another note, what are KG and Rondo doing walking to the locker room with time still on the clock? So classless. I can almost give a pass to KG since he's been around forever and is well-liked, but seriously Rondo? Be a man. I hate that turd.

While I don't disagree, I'll cut them some slack. They're probably incredibly disappointed right now. They really fought hard this entire series, unlike some on the MIA team.

Possibly. I'll give him this: he's got heart. More so than some players younger than him.

Absolutely. One of my all-time favorite NBA players, even before he came to Boston.

Classy comments by LBJ at the end there, and also classy for the Miami fans to applaud the Celtics players when they came out of the game in the last minute.

As for the Finals....I love watching the Thunder play and will probably root for them....but there's a part of me that really wants my fellow Duke class of 2001 alum Shane Battier to finally get an NBA title ring to go along with his NCAA title ring.

Absolutely. One of my all-time favorite NBA players, even before he came to Boston.

Classy comments by LBJ at the end there, and also classy for the Miami fans to applaud the Celtics players when they came out of the game in the last minute.

Agreed. KG played his heart out every season while he was in Minnesota. He's a class act through and through.

As for fans, I thought it was classes of a Boston fan to pour beer on LBJ as he was leaving the floor after an interview at the conclusion of Game 6 in Boston.

Lets go Thunder!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Ray and Paul have a lot of class for sticking around afterwards to shake hands.

I'm really sad right now. I've enjoyed so much watching the C's play these past few years and I hate that they may be broken up. If KG retires, it will be heartbreak for the whole league. Such a great player and presence. Incredible.

Completely what I expect from all of those guys, if that makes sense. Ray and Paul are pretty classy like that. KG is such a competitor that he didn't want any part of seeing a celebration. Rondo is just an introvert that just wants to play ball and not do any of that talking after the game, probably why he left too. That kind of stuff has been going on for years, reminds me of the Pistons in 1991 walking off the court before the game was over when they got swept by the Bulls.

Damaikis, one thing, the Celtics aren't getting broken up, they knew this was coming with KG's contract up after this year. It could have happened 2 years ago, but they resigned Ray to a 2-year deal to take him through the end of KG's contract. Ray might retire, but I think he could get one more contract, I just don't think it will be in Boston with Avery Bradley on the squad. If KG comes back, it's hard to see him playing anywhere other than Boston....but just for a minute, imagine him on Chicago besides Noah instead of Boozer. Yikes.

While I don't disagree, I'll cut them some slack. They're probably incredibly disappointed right now. They really fought hard this entire series, unlike some on the MIA team.

So what your saying is that the Miami Heat can beat the Celtics without even trying? Come on now. You can hate all you want but don't slap the C's in the face by saying that Miami beat them playing only half-heartedly.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Completely what I expect from all of those guys, if that makes sense. Ray and Paul are pretty classy like that. KG is such a competitor that he didn't want any part of seeing a celebration. Rondo is just an introvert that just wants to play ball and not do any of that talking after the game, probably why he left too. That kind of stuff has been going on for years, reminds me of the Pistons in 1991 walking off the court before the game was over when they got swept by the Bulls.

Damaikis, one thing, the Celtics aren't getting broken up, they knew this was coming with KG's contract up after this year. It could have happened 2 years ago, but they resigned Ray to a 2-year deal to take him through the end of KG's contract. Ray might retire, but I think he could get one more contract, I just don't think it will be in Boston with Avery Bradley on the squad. If KG comes back, it's hard to see him playing anywhere other than Boston....but just for a minute, imagine him on Chicago besides Noah instead of Boozer. Yikes.

I'm with you buddy, 100%. The only thing I'll say is when LeBron didn't shake hands a few years back he was absolutely crucified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back