The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not, have just been called "Hackerish". I think I like it.
Haha, it's all about the context though.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.

Jake

Wow, sorry to hear, Jake.

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this. But I wanted to tell my friends that today my father in law died of a sudden heart attack. This comes as quite a shock and we're all pretty stunned. I gotta be there for my wife who is the most amazingly strong and wonderful woman I've ever known. I won't likely be around too terribly much these next few days...got a lot to figure out. None of us have ever had to be so involved in arranging details of something like this before. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers, you guys are all amazing.

Jake
Thoughts and Prayers heading your way, my friend. Incredibly sorry for your loss.

You and yours will be in my prayers buddy.

--
Tapatalk2

Jake
So sorry to hear that man, if there is anything we can do to help you know all you have to do is call, or text. You are in my families thoughts.

Thoughts to you, your wife, the family and all of the lives that will be touched by this loss.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your kind words. It's hard seeing my wife and her siblings go through this, they're all such great people.

Last night is precisely why I stopped ordering PPV fights. I got dragged over to a friends to watch it and I about threw up when they announced the decision.

Yeah, I Dl'ed it this morning and watched it and about punched my computer when they announced that. I had Bradley at 4 rounds and Paquiao at 8, BEST case scenario.

Still waiting for a mayweather-Paquiao but after last night, seems like Mayweather has the auto win in Vegas unless Paquiao can get a few KO's. That scoring was discusting

Wow, really sorry to hear it Jake.

Jake, you have my thoughts and prayers. Losing a father (or father-in-law) is tough, and i'm feelin for ya.

P4B, so sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Condolences to you and yours, Jake. Is this the gentleman I played golf with?

Kevin

Last night is precisely why I stopped ordering PPV fights. I got dragged over to a friends to watch it and I about threw up when they announced the decision.

Last PPV fight I saw was when Tyson bit off Holyfield's ear.

Jake our thoughts are with you in this terrible time. So sorry for your loss

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Consider yourself lucky. Boxing is a corrupt and awful sport.

It is a disgrace. And it sucks considering I love watching boxing so much.

You definitely get pretty good about going pee in 60 seconds while a fight is on.

I honestly can't believe they still have a fan base. Who has 60$ to waste to watch someone get robbed, or better yet, hug for 12 rounds.

So I could potentially walk 5 rounds of golf as spectator over the next three days. Will walk 3 in the next two days for sure. I hope I have enough cigarettes.

Kevin

So I could potentially walk 5 rounds of golf as spectator over the next three days. Will walk 3 in the next two days for sure. I hope I have enough cigarettes.

Kevin

Take it easy old man we still have to play sometime later this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back