FedEx St. Jude Classic (Spoilers)

Nick O hern looks very awkward behind the ball.

A friend and I were bad mouthing DJ yesterday. Of course he goes and wins.

Daly shoots 64? Wow.

A friend and I were bad mouthing DJ yesterday. Of course he goes and wins.
I can sympathize - I'm feeling a bit guilty about my hope that DJ doesn't make the Ryder cup team. It's weird: I like him as a person, I absolutely hate his game, but I sort of want to hit the ball like he does.

I can sympathize - I'm feeling a bit guilty about my hope that DJ doesn't make the Ryder cup team. It's weird: I like him as a person, I absolutely hate his game, but I sort of want to hit the ball like he does.

I think that everyone wishes they could hit the ball like he does...off the tee atleast. Those 330yd 3 woods must really be a pain :rolleyes:

Really great finish by DJ and nice to see he kicked the rust off for a W after only being back for two weeks. He is pretty damn talented.

Tappin from my iPad

42 points today, but 20 bonus points from DJ. 192 for the week.

Finished thrid for the Spring session and moved up to 11th place in the group. Still 339 behind cookie in group standings.

Not setting a lineup hurts! Dropped from top 10 in both full and spring season to #25 in Spring Rank and #16 in Full Season Rank.

That stings a bit.

Nice to see Dustin get back in the saddle, I think he can be a force with the right person pushing him.

Fantasy wise Ken Duke and Freddy Jacobsen were Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for me this week. Start one and the other goes ham, every danged day.

I ended with 182 for the week. Pretty good. But most inportantly, it's now US Open week!

Nice to see DJ get the W. I wish they were showing a replay.

Really nice to see DJ get the win. Always one of my favorites to watch.

Looks like I pulled in 212 points this week, good enough for to honors in the group fir the week. I'm heating up in time got the summer season.

Tapin for bird

This is basically his home course. He plays fairly well here most years.

Anybody think since it's Daley's home course they allowed him to kick back some brews between holes? it's the only explanation for his game this week...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nice to see DJ get the W. I wish they were showing a replay.

I tried to find the replay to DVR last night after I got home, but they didn't show one, whats up with that.

Oh and nice to see DJ win as well. He has a great game hopefully this will get him going for Olympic.

Really nice to see DJ get the win. Always one of my favorites to watch.

I agree. I love watching him play, he bombs the ball and has pretty good touch around the greens...plus, I envy how relaxed and calm he is on the course. His demeanor makes me think he's a SoCal stoner or something, I wish I could remain that cool, calm, and collected during a normal round - let alone a big tournament.

Curious to see how Olympic works out for him. I feel like his length should be a big advantage, but, the tight fairways and long rough should far more than offset his distance advantage by penalizing him when he gets off line.

TM posted a spoiler about the tourney 10 minutes after coverage started. I didn't realize it was on tape delay. Was a good excuse to quit watching and do something outside at least.

TM posted a spoiler about the tourney 10 minutes after coverage started. I didn't realize it was on tape delay. Was a good excuse to quit watching and do something outside at least.
Yeah, Twitter blew it for me. Nothing like watching a golf tourney when you know what the outcome is going to be. However, my Wife did think it was impressive when I was calling the shots the guys would make or not make. When Rory had the outright lead, I said, "The pressure will get to him, I bet he doubles #18 to blow it all away and give it to DJ."

hahah! nicely done WarEagle!

Yeah, Twitter blew it for me. Nothing like watching a golf tourney when you know what the outcome is going to be. However, my Wife did think it was impressive when I was calling the shots the guys would make or not make. When Rory had the outright lead, I said, "The pressure will get to him, I bet he doubles #18 to blow it all away and give it to DJ."

Awesome!

Back