What do you do for a living?

i manage a production line in the assembly hall that build's MINI'S at plant oxford England

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a software engineer.

I graduated with a Master's in Architectural Engineering (with a focus on Electrical Engineering) from the University of Nebraska in May. I am currently an "applying for jobs but do not have enough experience for most places" - person. =(

I passed my last exam to become a real architect in march. Before that, I merely used a computer to draw lines. :)

Helicopter Maintenance in Afghanistan ( Govt. Contractor )

Currently working in Enterprise Architecture at a private university, but just accepted a Technical Account Manager position with a company in Fl.

I have a feeling I will be moving to the Greensboro NC area within about 2 years. I need a connection for some decent job opportunities there.

I have a feeling I will be moving to the Greensboro NC area within about 2 years. I need a connection for some decent job opportunities there.

That would be nice. We could play golf more.

Tapatalkin

That would be nice. We could play golf more.

Tapatalkin
I agree, this whole job search has me a bit worried though

I'm a commercial insurance broker at a little brokerage in Halifax, NS. Our brokerage is so small that I end up doing other things too like the marketing, sales, finances, social fund, etc. I have some really neat clients and I get to learn about their businesses.

I've taken about 20 courses to get my designations (CAIB, CIP and CRM) and that was after 4 years at Dalhousie for a B.Comm.

Yeah, you want to stay in sales.

Tapatalkin

I dont have to.

I'm a commercial insurance broker at a little brokerage in Halifax, NS. Our brokerage is so small that I end up doing other things too like the marketing, sales, finances, social fund, etc. I have some really neat clients and I get to learn about their businesses.

I've taken about 20 courses to get my designations (CAIB, CIP and CRM) and that was after 4 years at Dalhousie for a B.Comm.

I sold insurance for a bit, I forget what designations I had.

I work for an undisclosed Financial Institution as a Network Security Administrator....I keep the Hackers away

I dont have to.

I sold insurance for a bit, I forget what designations I had.

There you go... I'll move to NC and we'll open a little brokerage. You can charm new clients with your quick wit. :p

the Belbs can do our IT.

Last edited:
Where are you? My son is in Sharana with contractors that fly tigershark drones. His home is in Phoenix. I heard there were incidents of inadvertently shared air space between drones and helicopters.

There you go... I'll move to NC and we'll open a little brokerage. You can charm new clients with your quick wit. :p

the Belbs can do our IT.
sounds good to me!!! he can also hold the video camera

I teach guys to fly the CV-22 Osprey aircraft. I am so blessed to have this job.

"Thank a Troop if you see one"

I teach guys to fly the CV-22 Osprey aircraft. I am so blessed to have this job.

"Thank a Troop if you see one"

I hope they've worked out all the kinks. I remember reading about the trials and tribulations just getting the Osprey to work.

Back