2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I think Adam Scott has something to say about this tournament.

HA. Total Scottie homer here. I think I pick him in every tournament, which is why my winning percentage sucks.

As much as I might dislike Westwood, I picked him here at Olympic. He's playing great golf now and he played well at Olympic last time a US Open was played there (T7). My other picks were Rickie Fowler, Bill Haas, and Jason Dufner.

I'm still trying to decide but right now it's down to westy, luke, dj and dufner. I'm thinking it's my final four, but I've changed a couple this morning all ready!!!

I think I've had about 6 different teams so far. None of them included Donald, DJ, or Rory.

I think I've had about 6 different teams so far. None of them included Donald, DJ, or Rory.

Rory is off limits so I hope you dont pick him.

I picked my team...really a little shocked at who I picked lol

Thank you THP! I'll have to get my entry together pretty soon!

Great contest and looking forward to some great golf. Something about Olympic Club that I like a lot compared to most other old fashioned courses.

I think Ernie shocks the world.

Two of the four picks were really easy. Had about five guys though who I had trouble picking for those final two spots. Good luck to everyone, love the Major contests.

Mickelson or DJ... or Rose.

I'll go ahead and share my picks:

Furyk
Kaymer
Dufner
Westwood >---REALLY iffy but I'm hoping he pulls through.

Thanks THP for the contest.

My picks
100. dtak84, i'dratherbesnowboardingincolorado town , I wish I was in Colorado now too
7. PUTTIN4BIRD, emotionaldrunk county, someone always puttin for birds must be on the team
1. GG, bestplacepossible, always need someone who gets the job done right
28. NATE, ObjectofJBsaffections village, already plays the toughest courses so he must be good

Thanks THP for the contest.

My picks
100. dtak84, i'dratherbesnowboardingincolorado town , I wish I was in Colorado now too
7. PUTTIN4BIRD, emotionaldrunk county, someone always puttin for birds must be on the team
1. GG, bestplacepossible, always need someone who gets the job done right
28. NATE, ObjectofJBsaffections village, already plays the toughest courses so he must be good

??????

Perhaps it means the world golf ranking? Which would mean he picked George McNeill (100), Ian Poulter (28), Justin Rose (7), and Luke Donald (1)...

In on this

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Sounds like another great contest from THP.

Goodness, I'm all over the place in trying to pick my team. This is tough!!

Back