Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

ford

Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see a thread for this... I'm having a lot of fun watching the games... Denmark pulled off a nice upset over the Netherlands....

England and France just played a snoozer.... Hopefully this afternoons game will be more fun

Who are you rooting for and why? I'd like to see England do well.... Since Scotland isn't in it.

You've just been tapatalked by Ford!

Would really like to see the dutch win.

Ireland got screwed by the ref last night. Although Croatia were the better team 3-1 was a joke. EEF U ref :angry:

That was a snoozer!!!

I'm a Dutch fan and they really put themselves in a hole early on. Props to Denmark for taking their opportunity.

I am gutted with some of the players England have taken/left behind but the ref was wearing a France shirt in my opinion.

I watch but I have no clue Wtv is going on half the time. Soccer would be more fun if there was no offsides. I would prefer it of it were more high scoring. I wanted to see Wayne Rooney play dammit!!

I've tried to watch this a couple of times now, I really tried.

Would really like to see the dutch win.

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Having whiny Robben win anything just isn't appealing. Even when he was with Chelsea I couldn't stand him.

Ireland got screwed by the ref last night. Although Croatia were the better team 3-1 was a joke. EEF U ref :angry:

Ireland sort of screwed themselves in that game. Croatia didn't carve them apart or anything, just some silly errors. I hope they come back and take game 2 with some fire in their step.

I think Germany will take it but I would love to see an upset

The England game was boring, but it was a good result for them. IMO the refs have been horrendous in these Euros. Maybe except for the Germany game, they all have not done a good job.

The England game was boring, but it was a good result for them. IMO the refs have been horrendous in these Euros. Maybe except for the Germany game, they all have not done a good job.

Until the leagues pony up enough money so the ref's can actually be full time ref's and do training seminar's and such, this will always be the case especially at events like the Euro's and WC where FIFA draws from the global pool.

Ireland sort of screwed themselves in that game. Croatia didn't carve them apart or anything, just some silly errors. I hope they come back and take game 2 with some fire in their step.

I believe if we play like we know we can, we might just be able to pull out a result against Spain. but they kinda got a kick in the arse by Italy with their stupid 6 man midfield idea !!!

Watching England play tonight...I thought they held their shape well....the ref was atrocious ....not consistent at all....yellow cards for England worse offences by the French...nothing.....and I just get the urge to punch Ribery every time I see him....
I think Spain still stand a good chance to win this.....

Shevchenko has been proving his worth on that UKR team...some great headers.

Want to see a Netherlands vs Spain rematch in the final.

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Having whiny Robben win anything just isn't appealing. Even when he was with Chelsea I couldn't stand him.

I agree about robben but sneider is awesome. Plus I have always rooted for the dutch ever since watching ruud gullit as a kid.

Me too. I love watching the Dutch play. I don't know why.

They're just an exciting team. Can't believe they were upset in game one.

They will be alright.

I think they will as well, just not a good way to start. Need momentum is a tournament like this.

The Chex have started hot. Those 2 were quick.

Germany will kill the Dutch tomorrow!

I think that Germany is the team to beat. They are in the group of death so tomorrows match against Holland will be critical.

Back