HOTD vid!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Due to some tech. difficulty my swing did not record but I'm 15' behind flag

a6937b19-3238-0a69.jpg

I did get donnie and butch(par)

a6937b19-3307-d66b.jpg

Guess what hole this is...

Par on 17! Great day with Donnie and Butch

Dang!! Sweet scores guys, the greens look really good for summer and considering the beating they took.

Amazing thread. Thanks for sharing.

I have to be in Jacksonville in August for work. I was thinking about trying to get onto TPC, but now it is a must.

that tee shot on 18 looks unreal. Love the clubhouse behind 18 green

This is an epic report Freddie! thanks for taking the time to photo narrate.

Thanks for all the up dates Freddie it has made my day! That's one Beautiful course

a6937b10-3460-e5a6.jpg

Omg...anti-left swing

Look the bright side Freddie... you didn't go left!

Ha, Freddie's "dont go left swing" works. Absolutely daunting (or terrifying in my case) tee shot on 18.

Freddie, thanks for all the great updates! I've enjoyed living vicariously through you folks this morning/afternoon.

#18 to Freddie: "Mwahahahahahaha. How ya like me now?"

Ha, Freddie's "dont go left swing" works. Absolutely daunting (or terrifying in my case) tee shot on 18.
I dont remember the last time I hit a tee shot to the left, with that said, I would put it in the water so bad right there.

Awesome deal Freddie!! Looks like it was a blast out there today!

#18 looks like the perfect time for me to whip out the monster hook.

Thanks for all the pics, I bet it even looks more amazing in person. It's on my bucket list of courses. Too bad I don't live closer. 17 look tamer in your pictures than it does on TV. That's one tough lie on 18.

Shot 77, played well except for three holes (13-15...+5)

Special shout out to Donnie, drove 8 hours to make the time. Let's just say, he didn't have to come down!! Class act all the way considering the circumstances that transpired in his family.

HOTD after my appt. thanks for following along THP.

wow, thanks for doing this Tad. Very nice round buddy!

Shot 77, played well except for three holes (13-15...+5)

Special shout out to Donnie, drove 8 hours to make the time. Let's just say, he didn't have to come down!! Class act all the way considering the circumstances that transpired in his family.

HOTD after my appt. thanks for following along THP.

Very cool Freddie! Very solid round especially given those 3 holes.

Props to Donnie for making the trip down!

Nice round Freddie!

If I am not mistaken, that should lower your handicap! The differential has to be pretty dang close to "scratch"!

Back