WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAM00095.jpg

Cobra F Speed driver with UST ProForce 60 in Stiff, cut down 1 1/4" (fit by Dana Upshaw)
Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, stiff, all stock but seriously contemplating swapping one of the two NV-65S shafts I have into it
3-AW R11 irons, 1* flat, stiff KBS 90 shafts
Cleveland 588 satin, 2* flat and bent to 53* (100-110yd)
Scor 58* 1* flat, (anywhere under 100yd)
SeeMore Si3 putter, 34", Winn midsize grip
alignment sticks and a ball retriever

Awesome set up, I really like the cobra speed driver there, I got the 3 wood the other day and I love it,I'm just having a hard time hitting off the deck haha but it's an awesome club!

New Grips coming this week!

Hat Collection

Old Scotsdale Ping Craz-I putter, but still have it!

Nice set up DB, I really like the iron head covers, although I wouldn't use them they really complement your bag. just wondering, why do you set it up backwards like that?

Nice set up DB, I really like the iron head covers, although I wouldn't use them they really complement your bag. just wondering, why do you set it up backwards like that?

Personal Preference i suppose, how i like it when its on my cart!

DB, those are awesome headcovers. Are they a Canada special???

Personal Preference i suppose, how i like it when its on my cart!

I see I was never able to make the TP bag fit backward on our carts, maybe you gys have bigger carts up there lol

Thanks guys!

No! I got them from the US!! EBay mans best friend! I couldn't find them anywhere in Canada

& Leiru, It's the only way it will fit on my cart! Or any other local places!!! I think next year i will buy a smaller bag though a black R11s bag, i find the White marks up really easy and being OCD it drives me nuts! lol

I took some pics of mine today on the course. Need to change my signature. Once I upload them to photobucket they'll be up.

heres whats in my bag

full tour bag its the R9/Burner tour from 2010

full tour bag its the R9/Burner tour from 2010

That's awesome, I love my TP staff bag. I really like the color scheme of the R9 series bags

They are on the tmag web site under the accessories and then head covers

Mine:

b78adc9e.jpg

41bfb563.jpg

d742b11e.jpg

I wondered the same thing but decided to just let it go.. Ha

Hahahah,

A. I love Grizzle, so i thought it was funny

and

B. I couldn't find a ball marker so that was mine for the day ahhaha

Hahahah,

A. I love Grizzle, so i thought it was funny

and

B. I couldn't find a ball marker so that was mine for the day ahhaha

That works.. Probably would have less chance of interference with a ball than a chew can though?? Either way I suppose that is a bit off topic.

Damaikis, pick your lazy fingers up and change your sig!

That works.. Probably would have less chance of interference with a ball than a chew can though?? Either way I suppose that is a bit off topic.

Just a back 9 with a buddy, no big deal about "interferences...ect" I'm not a big serious golfer only when i'm in tournaments or mens nights

Just curious since I don't have a good memory, is there ever one of these threads for the MC bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back