The Morgan Cup wants you!

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday. It is going to be awesome!

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday. It is going to be awesome!

Very cool grant! Man I hope those carts don't have horns on them

I thought we had our condo for that weekend but its from Monday to Sunday. Anybody got a couch they'd like to rent out or even a bench?

Not a problem dude.

--
Tapatalk2

I just drove past the two courses today (nasty rainy weather) but they both look to be in superb condition. I may be able to help, depending on where I'm at with graduate school studies and whatnot. What are the actual dates?

Wish I could go. That would be truly incredible.

July 27 -29
I just drove past the two courses today (nasty rainy weather) but they both look to be in superb condition. I may be able to help, depending on where I'm at with graduate school studies and whatnot. What are the actual dates?

Would love to help out but will be in San Diego that weekend. So excited for everyone playing or making it out there to help in the activities. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

You will have an amazing time should you come and to sweeten the pot one-t and I will spoon with all who come as volunteers.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

And there's Canada creeping up the thread Ohio style.

--
Tapatalk2

You will have an amazing time should you come and to sweeten the pot one-t and I will spoon with all who come as volunteers.

DEAL!!! :hug-left::blowkiss::hug-right:

The volunteers are a part of it. They were a blast to have around. I would love to meet some new folks in July.

On site Wed afternoon. --Tapatalk2
I'll head over after work Thursday evening. Ill get with you a little closer to that weekend.

No one told me Caleb was a pastor at the last one and I let out a big ole GDarnit right in front of him. I blame SW.

No one told me Caleb was a pastor at the last one and I let out a big ole GDarnit right in front of him. I blame SW.

I do what I can. I didn't know that he was either, maybe he prayed for your heathen soul.

--
Tapatalk2

Wish I was still back at home, I'd be all over this. But I'll still be on the crappy side of the country

I do what I can. I didn't know that he was either, maybe he prayed for your heathen soul.

--
Tapatalk2

I just wanna say you did a hell of a job at the last one. It was great having you and Spanks cruising around watching me suck.

I just wanna say you did a hell of a job at the last one. It was great having you and Spanks cruising around watching me suck.

Stop! I saw you go on a freaking tear Saturday afternoon man. You wrecked some shop on the back 9.

--
Tapatalk2

Stop! I saw you go on a freaking tear Saturday afternoon man. You wrecked some shop on the back 9.

--
Tapatalk2

Even the sun shines on a dogs arse some days!

Wish I was still back at home, I'd be all over this. But I'll still be on the crappy side of the country

Ummmmm ya we aren't gonna be hanging out now.

Ummmmm ya we aren't gonna be hanging out now.

LOL you won't even cross the border to play! Damn Canadians

LOL you won't even cross the border to play! Damn Canadians

I cross to play all the time.

Back