Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade ATV Wedges

OG im really looking forward to seeing how these perform for you compared the the RBZ set wedges you have! Cant wait to start reading these reviews fellas.

10YD -- I have the PW & AW wedges in my RBZ irons. The AW has some of the ATV tech built in so yea, it will be really cool to compare the two and see what shakes the tree.

Congrats on a fine group of testers! Now get to wreaking havoc on some greens keepers lives, fellas!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Great group of testers here love all the choices as usual. Really looking forward to the feedback.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we'd get to choose our lofts because I'd take 58* or something that I would want to add to later, but if rumors are true and I can hit this 56* like a lob wedge in the sand and around the greens, I may not have need of the added loft! Really curious!

I've not seen so much excitement for a club testing in quite some time. Should be a fun group of guys to follow. Congrats to all of you on your selection.

Congratulations to all the testers that were picked...... I look forward to the reviews.

If any of the testers have Cleveland wedges to compare with, it would be a great help making up our minds! :)

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

If any of the testers have Cleveland wedges to compare with, it would be a great help making up our minds! :)

I got you, my man ;)

I've demoed the 588's and always use my friends CG15's, so remind me in the testing thread and I'll get a comparison up. :good:

This. I've been looking at the ATVs and 588s

I currently have three in the bag, mixed matched. No 588's and I haven't hit those, so I will be of no help there. But I currently bag CG12, CG15, and CG14, with the CG14 and CG15 having DG Spinners and the CG12 being the stock Cleveland shaft. Looks like you have CG14's, which is what my 50* is. As soon as everything gets under way, I hope to be of some help to you.

I've got 2 CG14's for you Pmoa, so I'll be basing my review mostly between the two.

I've got 2 CG14's for you Pmoa, so I'll be basing my review mostly between the two.

Awesome! I game those right now and am interested in hearing your thoughts!

Thanks JeffReedMO!

I wonder if any of the testers have the R11's. I'd love to see how it compares to those wedges.

I have two 588 wedges in my bag. It will be fun to compare the technology and playability of ATV vs 588's.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your feedback.

Holy crap, I just got back from a round while testing my champs and I get home and saw this, wow thank you JB, GG, and Taylormade and all THP staff for this crazy opportunity!

Wow... I still can't believe I was chosen as a tester! Im so happy and honored to have this chance!

I want to thank THP and TaylorMade for this opportunity to test the ATV wedge. Big congrats to the other testers that were chosen! I can't wait to give the community my review and answer any questions regarding this club.

Limitations on the reps available, but all those testor postings have been over the top on this one! Great job guys!

Holy crap, I just got back from a round while testing my champs and I get home and saw this, wow thank you JB, GG, and Taylormade and all THP staff for this crazy opportunity!

Told you bro, you'll do an awesome job!

Congrats to the testers! Can't wait to see how these wedges perform. If any of the testers game SCOR wedges I'd be very interested to see the performance difference between the two.

Told you bro, you'll do an awesome job!

Thanks bro! I am freaking excited right now and I'm all trying to think of my testing strategy!

Congrats testers, really looking forward to how these work for different folks' games.

Thanks bro! I am freaking excited right now and I'm all trying to think of my testing strategy!

No strategy needed dude. Hit the wedge a lot and tell us what you see. And have fun

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back