Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Ummm.....did you guys not see what I shot this weekend? I have MUCH more important things to work on than the twirl at the moment. :beat-up:
Nothing is more important that a good club twirl cookie. Nothing.

LMAO - the twirl does nothing for my scorecard hence (like that Dean?) the problem.

LMAO - the twirl does nothing for my scorecard hence (like that Dean?) the problem.

your games a mess, hence you might as well work on something that you can actually improve in 6 weeks hehe

your games a mess, hence you might as well work on something that you can actually improve in 6 weeks hehe

LMAO - rep added, that was funny.

I have derailed this thread enough now.

Nice hole Cookie. Looks like fun.

great HOTD guys! Thanks for sharing!

It was a fun hole..... The banter was the best..... And YES I picked up my purse and big girl panties...... Blahaha

shot a quick Hole of the day this morning. shot half of another one but my cameras battery died.

Dang, bringing up bad memories cookie... haha

Dude, buck, that is an AWESOME ending! Not sure I can call that a great par, but, no pictures on the scorecard I guess heh...

Dang, bringing up bad memories cookie... haha

Dude, buck, that is an AWESOME ending! Not sure I can call that a great par, but, no pictures on the scorecard I guess heh...

i like to check out the whole course! lol honestly that was prob my worst hole all day i shouldn't have hit my hybrid anyway that sliver of fairway is like 5 yards. i just was hitting it well all day and figured what the heck. i think i only used my driver 2 times today. i was hitting a lot of irons and hybrid off the tees.

The video was good cookie. Thanks for letting us relive this hole as it was a fun day with some great people.
"The pressure of the video camera."
"That's what she said."

Priceless.

Great HOTD vid Buck. Happy to see the ball drop for the Par.

Enjoyed both the Austin and Bj's HOTD vids. Buck, where can I get one of those magnetic balls lol.

Nice hole Buck! That hybrid sounded beastly off the tee man. You need to train your putters to get a bit closer on their first rolls though....LOL. Nice of that second one to fall.

Great HOTDs there guys. Love watching these things

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Nice hole Buck! That hybrid sounded beastly off the tee man. You need to train your putters to get a bit closer on their first rolls though....LOL. Nice of that second one to fall.

yeah the greens are always really slow there and yesterday they weren't as slow plus ive been more confident on making come back putts so i really was going after cups yesterday more that i normally would. i know all my putters live in fear of being benched... although their bench is really nice so i dunno how much of a threat that is to them. lol

Very nice hole, Buckjob. I heard myself saying, "Noooooo..." when that second putt stopped on the lip, and then cheered when it fell, LOL.

Here is my hole of the day from yesterday but all I got was my drive that I hit:

:bashful:

Why do I feel like VA Vince was there with a fan blowing to make that ball go it? hehe
Nice hole Buck, hybrid - SW? You're a beast dude

Nice hole Buckjob, I'm sure you were pretty happy to escape with that par.

Nice hole Buck. Nice par off an errant drive.

tuck ur shirt in Buck lol

that Ping hybrid sounded SWEET at impact, murdered as usual, nice shot

Nice HOTD buck... I thought my video froze for a second on that last putt!

Back