The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

6 1/2 weeks away. My has the time flown by.

I better start practicing.

just get that twirl down and you'll be good.
Ddec's right ya know. Always pose and twirl, the camera knows nothing. Of course the background laughter might give it all away in my case, but my twirl will be on for sure.

Good twirl or not, I will still look good. That counts for a lot these days.

Hawk: get a forum supporter to create you guys a banner. I mean if they think it's worth the effort of course.
This is false.

I 3> your club twirl

Ddec's right ya know. Always pose and twirl, the camera knows nothing. Of course the background laughter might give it all away in my case, but my twirl will be on for sure.

I'm just glad that hideous banner is blocked on this pc.

jealous.

Hawk: get a forum supporter to create you guys a banner. I mean if they think it's worth the effort of course.

Team THP will say that they are way too cool for a banner or something, even though they are obviously in banner envy.

twirling a club after duffing a shot rocks

I promise to twirl before and after. Even when putting. I can't help it.

I promise to twirl before and after. Even when putting. I can't help it.

Club twirl as you drag one would be mighty impressive

Guys lets remember this is not the trash talk thread and not the banter thread. Thanks.

Im pondering an early Sat morning drive to Myrtle and playing one of the courses. Not this weekend but maybe after

Im pondering an early Sat morning drive to Myrtle and playing one of the courses. Not this weekend but maybe after
I think you need to do that, get a lay of the land, a scouting report on the courses if you will.

That would be cool, the only reason I want to play 36 on Thursday is to have an opportunity to play both courses prior to the competition rounds.

If you are able to make it down there, I am really interested to hear how everything is looking/green speeds, etc.

This needs to happen then. Maybe do videos of each hole. Anyone in the area want to do this?

This needs to happen then. Maybe do videos of each hole. Anyone in the area want to do this?

This. Not really from a preperation perspective, but I really am curious how these courses are laid out. I'm a nerd like that.

Consider this done as long as the wife doesn't mind. Maybe Frank will finally play a round with me

My bag is officialy complete!

photo-4.jpg

so nice....just so nice.

yorkem bringing it black!

Back