Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

I am really itching to play some of the Downloaded courses, has anyone downloaded any of them yet?

Sorry I haven't been able to set anything up. I have been really busy with work and getting my side business going. I haven't been able to get on and play either. So if anyone else wants to set up some rounds feel fee to do so. Thanks WE for setting these up.

I am really itching to play some of the Downloaded courses, has anyone downloaded any of them yet?

I finally got enough coins in game to buy the 5 course pack a few weeks ago. I don't remember right now which DLC courses that was (Banff, TPC San Antonio were two of them though).

Does Wolf Creek come with the Masters Edition?? I just have the regular release and have to download that course to play the daily and weekly.

I think Wolf Creek was a Pre-Order Bonus perhaps, but it just became available in the last week or so for download purchase. It did not come as part of the Masters Edition.

I played the daily and man am I disappointed. Shot -11 with a double bogey on #11. The pin placement showed to be too much for me. I think I parred about 4 too many holes as well. Good Luck guys

Guys,

Some friends and I have been playing an Online Dynasty on NCAA 12 for quite a while and we want a break. So, I've got some questions about TW PGA Tour 13 as we might get going on that.

Is the whole clubhouse thing similar to an online dynasty in NCAA? In NCAA Online Dynasty, you're recruiting and playing games but you can actually play your scheduled games against your buddies online.

I think it would be great if they had an online Tour mode where you create a golfer and start from Q school or whatever is before the nationwide tour and you all get better and play the season. But, the clubhouse thing seems similar.

Can anyone give me a synopsis of how the country club thing works and do you get to play against eachother? It seems like some have a tournament and you can play any time throughout the day. Can you play live with each other too?

Guys,

Some friends and I have been playing an Online Dynasty on NCAA 12 for quite a while and we want a break. So, I've got some questions about TW PGA Tour 13 as we might get going on that.

Is the whole clubhouse thing similar to an online dynasty in NCAA? In NCAA Online Dynasty, you're recruiting and playing games but you can actually play your scheduled games against your buddies online.

I think it would be great if they had an online Tour mode where you create a golfer and start from Q school or whatever is before the nationwide tour and you all get better and play the season. But, the clubhouse thing seems similar.

Can anyone give me a synopsis of how the country club thing works and do you get to play against eachother? It seems like some have a tournament and you can play any time throughout the day. Can you play live with each other too?

Yeah, you can play against each other live, but not inside the Tour Mode. You can set-up Daily and Weekly tournaments outside of Tour Mode that can only be played by your CC members. Also does some rankings based on activity and performance of the CC Members.

So all in all fun for a group of friends to play online?

So all in all fun for a group of friends to play online?

I think so...it's not a bad first attempt at the Club House concept by EA, and at least on the PS3, free to try (referring to having to pay for XBoxLive not anything relating to game itself).

I am glad I saw this thread get bumped...Any way we can get some new tournaments up? Is there any way people other than the creator of the CC can add tourneys?

I am glad I saw this thread get bumped...Any way we can get some new tournaments up? Is there any way people other than the creator of the CC can add tourneys?
Any of the Moderators of the CC can create them.

I'd be up for some more daily tourneys....not many people play the weekly because it takes 4 rounds. I think we'd get more participation if there were more weekly tourneys.

With moving coming up I haven't been playing much. Looking forward to getting settled and getting back to finishing in the middle of the tourneys again.

With moving coming up I haven't been playing much. Looking forward to getting settled and getting back to finishing in the middle of the tourneys again.
We havent had much the last week or so, ive been busy as well and just keep forgetting to set them up. Will try to set a few up today.

The only thing is, I am getting tired of the same courses over and over. I want to play some of the downloadable courses, but they are pretty steep in price.

Yeah, and plus I wouldn't expect everyone to have to "pay to play" either. I don't mind the same courses, just need to find the time.

I think EA should think of a better way to sell courses...how about have every course unlocked with a catch. you want to play a premier course in their listing? it'll cost you $.10 to play a round. that way, you could play the course before you decide to pony up the $5.00 or whatever it is for the course, or you could just pay the $.10/round and go that route. or, if there is a specific tourney for that course that you'd have to buy, make the tourney $.25 to play all 4 rounds...unless you buy the course. what do you guys think of this idea?

I think EA should think of a better way to sell courses...how about have every course unlocked with a catch. you want to play a premier course in their listing? it'll cost you $.10 to play a round. that way, you could play the course before you decide to pony up the $5.00 or whatever it is for the course, or you could just pay the $.10/round and go that route. or, if there is a specific tourney for that course that you'd have to buy, make the tourney $.25 to play all 4 rounds...unless you buy the course. what do you guys think of this idea?

There is actually an option in the game to buy a few rounds on the DLC course, but by the time you buy like 5 rounds, it's cheaper to buy the course itself.

Haven't been playing hardly at all lately, but I do like that with the PS3 version you can use your in-game coins to buy the DLC courses (you can't do that on the X360 version). Takes a while to save up enough, but I had enough to buy like the 5 course pack a month ago. At least that gives some purpose to playing a lot of rounds, compared to buying boost pins or whatever other trinkets there are.

I got the game!!!!!

Does what you do on road to the tour effect what you do in the country club? Same golfer right?

Hey guys, my PSN is JELLO_HeGonaDo1 I'll join up to the country club if you guys don't mind.

Internet gets hooked up at the new place on the 30th, so shortly there after I will be back in the mix.

I have been so busy with school guys I am so sorry. I have been wanting to play so bad. I will be back on soon enough I miss playing it is so much fun!

i'll be joining the Country Club hopefully in a week when i pick up the game...sn is gioguy21 (on PSN)

Any activity, for a few weeks there it was pretty dead.

Anyone having an issue using bridgestone drivers/fairways.

Back