South Florida get-together?

So the 23rd was bad for everyone too? Either way or day i'm in.

There were a few that had conflicts on that day, but i think some of those may have backed out. I'm ditching work either day and playing golf at a badass course.

Show of hands who can do what date, 23 or 30.

There were a few that had conflicts on that day, but i think some of those may have backed out. I'm ditching work either day and playing golf at a badass course.

Cool, see you there, I like badass courses

23rd would be a lot easier for me, I could do 36 holes on that day.

30th, not sure if I can make it or not.

Good to know war. Checked with the course and we can't do times until 6 days out anyways. Hopefully some others chime in tonight.

Good to know war. Checked with the course and we can't do times until 6 days out anyways. Hopefully some others chime in tonight.
Hope so too, whatever is good for everybody works though. If it stays on the 30th, I will do my best to get down there.

23rd would work for me, 30th not so much.

23rd is her bachelorette party.. I will need something to do that day hehe

War, I still have them, I would like to use them though!

23rd is her bachelorette party.. I will need something to do that day hehe

War, I still have them, I would like to use them though!
Haha, just busting your chops buddy!

I just saw this thread and got caught up.

Thank you SW for the PM.

I am a no go for the 23rd but I would be a probably/maybe for the 30th (I might have a work conflict). I would really like to be there and meet some THPers with the added bonus of playing Twin Eagles.

Well we've seen what's happened to yours, not sure I want to follow your steps :)
Here's my advice; Took notes on everything I do. Then do the opposite. You'll be good to go.

Here's my advice; Took notes on everything I do. Then do the opposite. You'll be good to go.

Repped for accuracy haha

I really hope the schedule works out where we can both go. I'm down for some friendly heckling as usual hehe

I'm in for the 30th. The 23rd would work as well, if we could get more then. I sent some PMs and will let some others know.

That's a pretty good deal you cooked up SW. If we had a guaranteed group, they may let you set up times a little ahead of the 6 days. The Talon is a really good Nicklaus track I've played a bunch. I've never played the Eagle since it was redone. It's a Player course and I've heard some great things about it since they reworked it.

Man I'm stoked to get over there and play those courses, they look great. If you need any help with anything just let me know and I'll help any way I can. Any good burger joints over there?

I just saw this thread and got caught up.

Thank you SW for the PM.

I am a no go for the 23rd but I would be a probably/maybe for the 30th (I might have a work conflict). I would really like to be there and meet some THPers with the added bonus of playing Twin Eagles.

Despite what I said above, I looked at my calendar and the 23rd works best for me!

Man I'm stoked to get over there and play those courses, they look great. If you need any help with anything just let me know and I'll help any way I can. Any good burger joints over there?
Lots of great places to eat. Now that you say burger, I could go for some Five Guys.

Stevie Tomatos Sports Page is just up the street and has some good wings, pizza and burgers...oh and cold beer. They have a 5lb burger, if you eat it, it's free. You get half an hour. 3 lbs meat, 1/2 lb lettuce, 1/2 lb tomato, 1 lb bun.

http://stevietomatossportspage.com/

Lots of great places to eat. Now that you say burger, I could go for some Five Guys.

Stevie Tomatos Sports Page is just up the street and has some good wings, pizza and burgers...oh and cold beer. They have a 5lb burger, if you eat it, it's free. You get half an hour. 3 lbs meat, 1/2 lb lettuce, 1/2 lb tomato, 1 lb bun.

mmmmmm... Five Guys

Cold beer sounds awfully good too though...

I dropped jlazy and BigBear an email as well...

Sounds good to me, five guys is a great choice, they have awesome fries! I'm up for whatever man.

Sounds good to me, five guys is a great choice, they have awesome fries! I'm up for whatever man.

If I make the drive south, I am going to work Bogeys in somehow.

Good to hear guys, since it seems to work for more people lets go with Saturday the 23rd of June. I can do 6 days out for times, may allowed by the reservation system. If you can either drop me a PM or simply post in this thread if you want 18 in the morning only or if you want to stick around and play 36. I'll call and set up the tee times early next week.

Again the rates are $35 in the AM and $25 in the PM for the replay. We can grab lunch at the course as they have well stocked and fair priced restaurant then head over to a local joint afterwards for whatnots.

If I make the drive south, I am going to work Bogeys in somehow.
We can hit Venice or Sarasota on the way back.
Good to hear guys, since it seems to work for more people lets go with Saturday the 23rd of June. I can do 6 days out for times, may allowed by the reservation system. If you can either drop me a PM or simply post in this thread if you want 18 in the morning only or if you want to stick around and play 36. I'll call and set up the tee times early next week.

Again the rates are $35 in the AM and $25 in the PM for the replay. We can grab lunch at the course as they have well stocked and fair priced restaurant then head over to a local joint afterwards for whatnots.
Im in for 36!!

I'm in for 36 too, lets do it.

Ahh Danny I knew I liked you for a reason!

Sign me up for 36 and Bogeys afterwards

I am in for 18 in the morning for sure. If I can do the afternoon 18 I will let you know.

Back