Geoff Ogilvys Shoes

jcuray

Reaction score
Handicap
MAN would I like to get me some of THOSE why doesn't puma have them on their website? (I checked) Are they availible to the general public, probably a pretty penny to say the least.

I believe the ones he was wearing at Doral were last years models. When we were at the PGA show we took a picture of all the 09 PUMA shoes to be released. You can find it with a search of "Puma booth". let me know which ones and I will check for you.

I believe the ones he was wearing at Doral were last years models. When we were at the PGA show we took a picture of all the 09 PUMA shoes to be released. You can find it with a search of "Puma booth". let me know which ones and I will check for you.

I believe after taking a look on puma's website JB they are swing crown GTX's but the ones he is wearing this year do look a lot different at least when I try and pay attention to him when I am watching TV. they have another nice pair on the website too but the bottom of the shoes have spikes unlike anything that I can buy if I needed to change any of them during the course of a season

THose are called "Smart Quills". They are very different. Here is the link to our show pictures. I think you will find the pair there.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1664&highlight=puma+booth

Thanks JB those are the shoes 3rd pic in but I was also curious about the shoes in the 1st pic as well, the shoes in the 3rd pic run about 275.00 I think the 1st pair not so much, the spikes are a concern on both, because of my cerebral palsy I tend to drag the left foot a little more, and the area of the shoe that gets affected most is the middle of the foot, constantly as to why I'm changing the spikes always on the left shoe more. 2 or 3 at least once a month, didn't mean to bore you with this maybe that is why my footjoys are better not so much style wise but because "champ" spikes are easy to buy. By the way both pumas look better in black with white or silver stripes trust me, I don't care how hot they may be in the summer I'll never buy white shoes again, IMO.

JC,
Im forwarding your message to PUMA and asking them what they recommend doing about the spike changing issue.

JC,
Im forwarding your message to PUMA and asking them what they recommend doing about the spike changing issue.

Many Thanks as always JB You can PM me when you hear from them, appreciate your help.

I got some Swing Crown GTX golf shoes from my rep. up here in Canada. The snow just has to leave again so I can test them out further. So far I'm pretty impressed.
dscf4649.jpg

Back