Official Masters Contest Thread

I only asked to give some other people a glimmer of hope that they might win. Like I said before, I'll have this wrapped up on Saturday.

Small face it, you are a curse, you're never gonna win anything.

I have come close so many times, I thank smalls though, if I hadn't stepped up and broken the curse on me, I would have still be a no-winner always out of it guy, like Smallville :D

Small face it, you are a curse, you're never gonna win anything.

I have come close so many times, I thank smalls though, if I hadn't stepped up and broken the curse on me, I would have still be a no-winner always out of it guy, like Smallville :D

Which contest did you win? I can't remember.

Entries are all coming in. Keep em coming guys. It will be a good one.

I just PM'ed you mine JB can't wait till thursday :alien2: my DVR will be working overtime for those 4 days :banana: whoo hooo

I'm really excited for the 1st major, going to record every round! Good luck everyone

This is the time I had a delorean and go into the future and buy a sports almanac so I could win this thing uncontested.

back_to_the_future.jpg

"Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Best of luck to everyone. I'm sitting this one out. Give Dent a chance to win. LOL

I gotta remember to get mine in.

No you gotta do this mytime because no one has ever won two in a row.

Everybody has till 6am tomorrow morning and then anything received after that will not be counted. We have received A WHOLE LOT OF ENTRIES

Although you might have a better chance at it this time since, unlike the drawings, this and the basketball took some actual thinking instead of being all luck!

And I went ahead and did mine now. So now I just have towait for the prize to make it to my house . . .

Entry sent JB.

Ok guys, this one is closed. Good luck to all.

Good luck everyone! :alien2::banana::blob:

Some of us took the "rest of the week off" just to enjoy the entire MATERS WEEK! I stocked up on beer and watched the par 3 contest yesterday and I will be on the couch all day today. As a side note the R9 would look pretty in the bag. Thanks in advance!

Some of us took the "rest of the week off" just to enjoy the entire MATERS WEEK!

Not sure what this has to do with golf, but to each his own. hehehe

794154500_6769485ee8.jpg

It's OK Dent, you weren't going to beat me anyway . . .

Your team sucks. My team's the best!

And I don't even have Clark!

Alright 3 of my 4 guys are under par. Now Justin Rose just needs to pick it up and this driver will be mine.

I don't even remember who I picked! JB, how many entries did we end up getting for this contest anyway? Any chance you can tell me who I picked?! Thanks!

Something is wrong here. My team is +2! My team sucks!

Back