Guess what! Cobra S9 Pro 3 wood!

scooterguitar

Slacker and Whiner
Reaction score
Handicap
3-8perhole
Had to do it, been eyeing it since the shop got it in, the Pro series in this S9 line attracted me because most new fwy woods are larger, this one is really small, sorta old school small compared to 99% of the new stuff. HEad feels heavy...The thing pops! Can't wait to try it elsewhere than the range!

where are the pics?

I'm shocked. Shocked I say to learn that there is gambling going on in this establishment!

:D
Congrats Scooter.

I bet you thought I was MIA, heh everyone! NO worries, weather HAS to change, so no excuses, gotsta hit'em.

IF this 3w doesn't work for me, no more fwy woods, I'll trade that bag spot for a ball retriever!

I'll be looking for it in the marketplace section in a few weeks!

Kidding, hope you like it.

I have to admit I almost bought one today but they only had Stiff, and I need the Ozik shaft in X-stiff.

Congrats on the club Scooter. No more being MIA.

You lucky dog Scooter! I love those fairway woods. When I got new ones they didn't have any in the right specs :sad:

Hahaha Jk AJ. Shoulda bought it though, such a sick 3 wood. It's very easy to control trajectory.

No I know you're just teasing and yes I'm going to order 2 of these probably. I might s well just say now I'm getting a whole new set :D. May keep the Driver though, just change the shaft.

No I know you're just teasing and yes I'm going to order 2 of these probably. I might s well just say now I'm getting a whole new set :D. May keep the Driver though, just change the shaft.

What are you gonna do with the Launcher? dude that thing is brand new, you're crazy.

What are you gonna do with the Launcher? dude that thing is brand new, you're crazy.

I'm keeping it lol. It's nice to be in a family of 3 Golfers we just swap stuff. So depending on the course I will go from a 1 FW, 4 wedge set up to a 2 FW, 3 wedge set up. I'm not unhappy with what I have but my coach/pro is influencing me a lot and it's an excuse to get new stuff.

I'm keeping it lol. It's nice to be in a family of 3 Golfers we just swap stuff. So depending on the course I will go from a 1 FW, 4 wedge set up to a 2 FW, 3 wedge set up. I'm not unhappy with what I have but my coach/pro is influencing me a lot and it's an excuse to get new stuff.

Spoiler
Rich Spoiled

Judging from my bag AJ, what do you think I should get next?

Spoiler
Rich Spoiled

Not rich...newly single and not paying for spouses school anymore.

Judging from my bag AJ, what do you think I should get next?

You want a new driver don't you? I mean the shaft in that thing doesn't fit your swing at all.

Not rich...newly single and not paying for spouses school anymore.

You want a new driver don't you? I mean the shaft in that thing doesn't fit your swing at all.

If you saw my swing you would die laughing. You wouldn't even be able to talk to give me a recommendation. I guess the driver is a no-brainer.

If you saw my swing you would die laughing. You wouldn't even be able to talk to give me a recommendation. I guess the driver is a no-brainer.

There is a reason I hate putting my swing on camera.

There is a reason I hate putting my swing on camera.

Me too, but I have to to analyze. Right now I have one flaw in the swing that makes the hole thing look like Crap.

I pm'd the link to Amollerud of it just to get some 1 on 1 help.

Back