The 2009 Masters Thread [spoilers]

OK, I have to lodge a complaint:

WTF is up with the music while they're showing the stats? It sounds like the same stuff you hear at a funeral!!!!!

Are you talking about "The Masters" theme?

Campbell needs to pick up one more birdie (with no bogey or worses) to set the record for lowest round in a major. He has three holes to go. I haven't heard anyone mention that. They have said his score but no more.

What's up with the black shirt, black pants, black belt . . . but white hat and white shoes?

And then there's Stewart Cink with the white pants, white shoes, and brown belt.

Are you talking about "The Masters" theme?

I'm talking about the piano music, not the guitar one. It just depresses me so much, I'm contemplating drinking a nice big cup of bleach :bulgy-eyes:

I was really hoping that the "Get in the hole" crowd would be absent from Augusta. There are less of them but it only takes one to piss me off.

I'm talking about the piano music, not the guitar one. It just depresses me so much, I'm contemplating drinking a nice big cup of bleach :bulgy-eyes:

thats the greatest theme of all time Gummi! man, i love hearing that this time of year. makes me all tingly :clap:

Campbell needs to pick up one more birdie (with no bogey or worses) to set the record for lowest round in a major. He has three holes to go. I haven't heard anyone mention that. They have said his score but no more.

i heard them mention that fact a few minutes ago (prolly AFTER you posted this). he is ON FIRE

so much for all the complaints from the players about the course being to hard

i love being able to watch the tournament on masters.com while im sitting at the computer on THP

Looks like it's a moo point anyway, since it appears that he bogeyed #17. Although he can still tie. (MAYBE get eagle too)

Yes. Like Joey on Friends.

Looks like it's a moo point anyway, since it appears that he bogeyed #17. Although he can still tie. (MAYBE get eagle too)

eat_more_chicken.sized.jpg

Crap, now we have JB doing image searches! When will the madness end?

Wow, now Mahan is at -7 through 16.

And tied for the lead after Campbell bogeyed 18.

wow, Ishikawa is really getting his a** handed to him on the PGA Tour so far.

Do you think if Hunter Mahan were to win, he would complain about having to do the Masters Dinner and all the interviews?

Do you think if Hunter Mahan were to win, he would complain about having to do the Masters Dinner and all the interviews?

haha! good one.....and he probably would, heh (although hopefully he learned his lesson)

Anybody else think that this year's tourny looks like any other event with these scores?

yeah, whats up with this? i thought they only shortened the course by 10 yards??? and everybody was complaining about how hard it was yesterday (on TGC)

Zach just gave SeeMore a great add showing off that grip.

This must be the golf equivalent of skiers who leave all of their lift tickets on their jacket zipper because they think it makes them look cool and/or hardcore. It doesn't.

a1953e6edafafcdb315f563fbe412769-getty-84056575jl487_the_masters_r.jpg

Sean O'Hair prepares to putt.

golf_turtle.jpg

Back