best golf ball on tour

$AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Reaction score
Handicap
the pro v1 and pro v1x are pretty good but I think the best ball out, i've got to give it to them Nike with their awsome one tour:D

the pro v1 and pro v1x are pretty good but I think the best ball out, i've got to give it to them Nike with their awsome one tour:D

Well golf balls are like putter, very personal and there isn't one ball for everyone. But the Pro V1/x are the most used ball, followed by the Z-Star/x.

Well golf balls are like putter, very personal and there isn't one ball for everyone. But the Pro V1/x are the most used ball, followed by the Z-Star/x.

yep very true

True, but with the amount of money Titleist throws around to have guys playing their ball I doubt you'll see them lose the #1 spot anytime soon.

The Z-Star and B330 families seem to be every bit as good if not better performance-wise.

True, but with the amount of money Titleist throws around to have guys playing their ball I doubt you'll see them lose the #1 spot anytime soon.

The Z-Star and B330 families seem to be every bit as good if not better performance-wise.

I agree 100%. And it is the fact of money that gives them #1 ball on tour, although the Pro V is definitely one of the best balls on the market.

Pro V, I wanna try the bridgestones really bad though.

They are a really good ball, although I'm not too fond of the RX.

And I've got hook ups with Bridgestone balls :D

You do? And yet you thought the ladies ball was the same as the distance ball? hehe

I love the RX

You do? And yet you thought the ladies ball was the same as the distance ball? hehe

I love the RX

Hey, the ladies=distance ball wasn't my fault! Haha.

But the RX didn't spin enough for me on full shots.

They are all pretty good. Im partial to the Srixon Z-Star and Bridgetone B330.

my favorite ball is the RX (and the e5+). thats a great ball imo.

My favorite is the Callaway Tour-ix. I like the Nike One Tour D also.

My favorite is the Callaway Tour-ix. I like the Nike One Tour D also.

I'm curious as to why you play the low spin ball CG? I game the ONE Tour right now.

Back