THP on the 19th and Puka Show Today - Link Added

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be on the 19th and Puka show today starting a little after 2pm for those that want to listen. We will talk Masters and hopefully a little about our Charity Contest.

Here is an mp3 of the broadcast 19th and Puka

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the 19th and Puka show? And is there a website?

• Admin
  • Admin
Just got the call. Hope it is a good one.

• Admin
That was a blast. I will have it up today.

did they mention my name and give me a free round of golf? :D

Glad to hear it went well JB.

What is this free round stuff Dent? I'm confused :confused2:

What is this free round stuff Dent? I'm confused :confused2:

I somehow got mentioned on the Radio, they quoted one of my posts and they offered me a free round of Golf in Orlando.

Then they saw I lived in Canada.

I somehow got mentioned on the Radio, they quoted one of my posts and they offered me a free round of Golf in Orlando.

Then they saw I lived in Canada.

Oh, then you've got to fly down right? :banana:

I hope everybody listens to the interview. Let us know your thoughts. We got to talk a lot about golf and I even outed how I proposed to GG in this one.

This was great, everyone in my office stopped what we were doing to listen, and we thought it was great. I won't lie, it made me blush when I was mentioned, but most importantly the THP Charity raffle was well covered and that is great!!!

Thanks. I look forward to everybody's thoughts on this.

this is great. listening to it now. i love it near the end when he asked you WHY you started this site. great job!

Glad you liked it RS. We really do hope that everybody listens. They are a lot of work scheduling these, and are a lot of fun. But we do it to better THP.

Good interview JB. Is he in Hawaii?

Yeah, he is a great guy and we hope we can do a monthly show with him. This one was a load of fun. Thanks Gasman.

Yeah, he is a great guy and we hope we can do a monthly show with him. This one was a load of fun. Thanks Gasman.

Cool, we dont have any Hawaiian members. It would be great for the late night West coast crowd.

Excuse me JB, but you kept referring to GG22 as "my wife." Is there something you aren't telling us? hehe

Saying soon to be wife takes too much time. Its just easier. We live together and already wear the rings.

I was just teasing you because Claire predicted you would come back married after last weekend!

By the way, good interview, I cussed when it was over though because I wanted more!

Cool, we dont have any Hawaiian members. It would be great for the late night West coast crowd.

I beg to differ. Problem is, I live in the Midwest.

I thought Superman was from a different area???

Rick Hamada was a blast today. I look forward to doing his show again.

Im surprised so few have listened to the interview forum member wise.

Back