rsd1244

Reaction score
Handicap
Tried out my new Clicgear 2.0 today. Got it in red to match my red Bag Boy Revolver. I must say this thing is very cool. It performs great on the course and folds up into nothing. If your thinking of getting one then I would recommend it for sure.

I really want on of these, the pull cart I have is okay but at least once every round a wheel will catch my foot and jerk the handle out of my hand. Very irritating

Dont forget MO, we are giving away a new push cart in the raffle.

I use a ClicGear. They are so easy to push. There has beeen times when I just give it shove, and just walk behid it till I catch up and give it another shove. Several times other golfers thought it had a motor on it after watching me walk behind it. I have had mine for 2+ years. All I have had to do was add some air to the tires as far as any maintenance issues. Just a good, quality product. I might suggest you look for one on "clearance" as they are a bit pricey. I purchased mine that way, and paid $129.00 for it. Not sure what they are selling for now. :comp:

I love mine. It's been fantastic!

I love my clicgear too. Congrats on the new one.

Did you guys look at any other brands before deciding on the clicgear? I'm torn between the clicgear and the Bagboy Micro. I have seen a lot of reviews for the clicgear but none for the bagboy.

I looked at several Bag Boy and Sun Mountain buggies before deciding on my Clic Gear. It offered the most features, was the easiest to fold and open, rolled the smoothest and made me the most excited of the ones I looked at.

I had a Bag Boy 3 wheeler before my Clic Gear. No comparison as far as sturdiness, and quality. Lots of little things seem to wear out too fast on the Bag Boy. Yesterday I met up with another golfer with a newer Clic Gear than mine. His had those airless tires on it. He is not pleased with how his tires are wearing. He says he puts about 15 miles a week on his, and figures he is going to have replace the tires after about a year or so. In comparison I probably have about 1000 miles on mine, and the tires still look good. :comp:

I have a Bag Boy & think it's fantastic. Airless tires, sturdy as hell, rolls nicely, looks good, etc.

The Clicgear is a nice cart but I wasn't going to spend twice as much compared to what I paid for mine.

Thanks for the info. I won't be putting on that many miles so I'm not that concerned about the tires.

I have the Clicgear 2.0 and it is awesome. I've not noticed any rapid tire wear on mine (airless tires), but I'm trying to imagine how the worn tires would affect me anyway. It's not like they propel the cart and need a bunch of traction.

I know it's kind of pathetic but If I walk and carrry my clubs I just get too wiped out by the end of a round. I think I should either get in shape or get a cart. The cart is an easier option.

I agree CP. Push cart or riding cart beats carrying clubs! Of course, the riding cart is the way to go!

I agree the riding cart is the best but my league partner likes to walk and I would feel like a huge loser taking a cart by myself. I'm only 35 without any health issues. I should be able to walk.

love my clicgear.....no air in the tires now so it is virtually maintainence free....do need to sort the tracking out tho....veers right a little bit (only a little)....has done since new. Just havent sorted it yet. Looks easy on the website though.

Have seen them on the course. IMO, it is the best looking push cart out there.

One thing is for sure, a ClicGear is one of the easiest carts to push that is available. Get it on a slight down grade, and this critter will roll for ever. On flat ground it is finger tip easy. With all the weight I carry in my bag, I want easy transportation for said bag............:wink:

love my clicgear.....no air in the tires now so it is virtually maintainence free....do need to sort the tracking out tho....veers right a little bit (only a little)....has done since new. Just havent sorted it yet. Looks easy on the website though.

It's super dooper easy to do.

Look at the DVD it came with, it shows you how very closely. Look at that! The same video is on the website!

http://www.clicgear.com/videos-alignment.html

I was lucky, mine tracks perfectly.

Clickgear makes a great cart and from I have heard the owners are really impressed. SunMountain is introducing a new cart that is sooooo slick looking. It is the micro cart and weighs in at about 13 lbs. I saw it at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando and may just have to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
4 wheels ha? Does it have steering or something?

We actually did not like the Sun Mountain cart. I thought it felt slightly flimsy. My favorite out of them right now are still the Bay Boy line.

I love mine. It's been fantastic!

The heck with Gummi Bear's cart, I want that bag! But make mine the black/lime green one please. :)

Any issues using a stand bag in a pushcart like the Clicgear? I know that my Nike Extreme Sport II bag is good for about 100 feet on one of the rental pushcarts before rolling off to one side or the other.

Back