Official Charity Raffle Thread

If I can sell one of my clubs, I'll buy one ticket. Even tho I can't buy more, I'll atleast be able to watch with SOME chance of winning something.

We are close to our goal boys and girls, but we have not quite made it yet. We really hope that being on Fox Sports Radio National tomorrow night will put us over the top. Thanks to all of those that have helped out thus far.

We are so close to our goal guys. We hope everybody that has not bought any tix can come through and help these charities out.

We will announce that with pictures later tonight

Ok JB, your talk of being close to the goal shamed me into further donation...I'm in for 5 more :act-up:

I'll try to buy 5 tickets tonight.

Thanks Ad, and thanks Floppy. We hope after the radio show tonight that we will get to our goal. However I must remind myself that we set very lofty goals for us at the beginning and most did not think we would get there.

Thanks for all the people that have helped us out.

I just wanna let everybody know now that Im gonna win that Mizuno driver. So, dont anyone get your hopes up, 'cause that baby is MINE! LOL

I'm sure this information is out there, but what is the cutoff time to buy tickets?

People can buy tickets anytime they want. Including up until the final drawing. We decided to keep it open in case people get to us late. They may lose the chance at the first few prizes, but could still win in the end.

You going to buy MORE Smallie? hehe

Maybe. Especially if I don't have any numbers left for the Grand Prize after all my numbers win something in the preliminaries! hehehe

All you guys Have fun with the charity raffle, those are incredible prizes foe everyone. "The Boss" says "I can't purchase any tickets" because I'm Buying My Golfballs for the year this Wed 4/15 please believe me guys it isn't because I don't want to either because I do.

The question still remains, what happens when people start to win a few prizes possibly the first day and it is a prize they do not want.

The question still remains, what happens when people start to win a few prizes possibly the first day and it is a prize they do not want.

I think you should be able to trade it for an item not up for raffling yet, but of equal or lesser value.

Floppy as good as an idea as that is, we have a lot of prizes that are of lesser values that we want to make sure people get that they may not want to win on their own. Hats, clothes, golf balls, head covers, etc...But put together in a prize pack, it can make a great prize. Plus, each company went out of their way to donate prizes and we want to make sure that they get "advertised" for their contest.

That's why you are in charge JB! If nothing else, you can get a jump on your Christmas or Birthday shopping.

Here's another idea, after everything is given away, the winners can trade for other items. So long as no cash is involved. Maybe trade even up or if you win two smaller items you could trade for one larger item. Or something.

No Smallie,
What I meant is that if you have 5 tix lets say and you win 2 prizes that you want, but not like a driver. Do you buy more tix to try and stock up?

As for the other responses, we will continue the event until EVERY PRIZE IS GONE.

Floppy as good as an idea as that is, we have a lot of prizes that are of lesser values that we want to make sure people get that they may not want to win on their own. Hats, clothes, golf balls, head covers, etc...But put together in a prize pack, it can make a great prize. Plus, each company went out of their way to donate prizes and we want to make sure that they get "advertised" for their contest.

Sounds good, JB.

I just wanna let everybody know now that Im gonna win that Mizuno driver. So, dont anyone get your hopes up, 'cause that baby is MINE! LOL

Bake, I'll be glad to give you the Mizuno, I would rather have the R9 or the Evolver anyway :act-up:

Oh, OK JB. But I still like the idea of trading. See, if you win the Mizuno driver, and Bake wins two or three other nice prizes, there ya go.

Bake, I'll be glad to give you the Mizuno, I would rather have the R9 or the Evolver anyway :act-up:
Now if only everyone else had that same attitude. :D

Oh, OK JB. But I still like the idea of trading. See, if you win the Mizuno driver, and Bake wins two or three other nice prizes, there ya go.

There ya go. Bake wins an R9, a few wedges, a bag, some golf balls, and a few hundred dollars worth of clothes, and you trade em straight up w/ the Mizzy! LOL!

I just bought five tickets! I better win something! :act-up:

Well, I'm not talking about ripping off Bake because we know he wants it! I'm talking fair trades here! This is for Charity and all.

(And I know you are kidding Floppy)

Back