what brand do you perfer?

Probably Nike.

Dymo, VR's, VR Wedges, they just need putters.

Have you tried the Unitized? They were hit and miss with most people, I for one like the Unitized putters.

It's okay, I don't like Scotty's :arrogant:

That's okay, not everyone is smart like me :D

Spoiler
It was a joke, Scotty's are for everyone, and I don't think he is the supreme ruler of putters. so don't bash me.

I prefer Callaway, but also like TM, Titleist, and Nike. They all have great gear. Haven't tried any Cleveland or Nickent equipment yet, so I can't say anything about them.

I prefer Callaway, but also like TM, Titleist, and Nike. They all have great gear. Haven't tried any Cleveland or Nickent equipment yet, so I can't say anything about them.

The ping rapture v2 are looking hot right now though, ya but those brands are realy good too.

I haven't liked a single one of my putters for more than 6 months. I like them, and then I putt so bad that I insist its the club, so I sell it, and buy a new one.

I'm not going to sell my new SSB when I get it though. I don't think anyone will want a putter with my name on it.

I haven't liked a single one of my putters for more than 6 months. I like them, and then I putt so bad that I insist its the club, so I sell it, and buy a new one.

I'm not going to sell my new SSB when I get it though. I don't think anyone will want a putter with my name on it.

Have you ordered you SSB yet Flop?

Have you ordered you SSB yet Flop?

No. I'll be stuck with a cast one, due to budget issues, but I'm so bad at putting, I doubt it'll matter.

No. I'll be stuck with a cast one, due to budget issues, but I'm so bad at putting, I doubt it'll matter.

It's okay, the Lux putters look great too!

For $120, you sure can't beat it.

if you want the best but expensive is the scotty i've got one and its pretty darn god just ask 907 he'll tell you.:wink:

if you want the best but expensive is the scotty i've got one and its pretty darn god just ask 907 he'll tell you.:wink:

I've already tried a Scotty. Didn't like it at all.

I'll be dumping my Scotty for an Odyssey here soon.

I'm not brand loyal or OEM loyal for that matter. Just so happens that the bag in my sig. is almost all OEM, but I own many more components than OEM....I think. I actually have a bunch of both.

Too bad you can't putt with it :wink:

Titleist and Callaway. Love the quality and feel of Titleist clubs and Callaway is absolutley one of the best companies as far as customer service goes. I broke my bag and they are sending me a new one absoutley free.

Titleist and Callaway. Love the quality and feel of Titleist clubs and Callaway is absolutley one of the best companies as far as customer service goes. I broke my bag and they are sending me a new one absoutley free.

Wow that's great that they are sending you a new bag. And I just thought about this TCC, are you still playing a regular flex in the big dog?

Oh no, just got it switched from a 10 deg Reg to a 8.5 X. Im beasting it. I went to see my swing coach and i hit one about 320 and he said that hed never seen a ball carry as far as i hit it with the low trajectory i had. I must of carried the ball 280 never getting above about 30 feet.

Back