Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

Congrats to all the chosen testers!!! I am sure you will all do a great job and I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on these awesome putters.

Jman and Buck are testers. They probably own 3 of the Milled Series already:alien:

Congratulations to the selected testers!! The M Series putters are incredible, even when compared to the FGP and Si Series. Glad you all get to try these out especially after getting the fitting from SeeMore.

Congrats guys! Will look forward to your findings.

Congrats to the testers.

For people to see:

Ahem....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANK YOU to SeeMore and THP!

What a group!!!!

lol, sure are some putter hoes in that group!

Thanks to Seemore and THP im pretty excited to see how they are different from other OEMs. i have heard great things about their customer service. Looks like ill finally have a putter that will be staying in the bag for long term! lol Can't wait to give this some solid testing!

GREAT list of testers here! I know you guys will rock this testing.

Yesssssss! Good group of testers there! Please post your thoughts on arced putting strokes

Congrats! This will be another really fun one to follow and a great opportunity for these testers. Good luck!!

That's a solid list of testers, you'll all do great. Looking forward to hearing all about your experience!

Buck...man I wish you were a lefty! LOL. That way you could have rolled my ONEcs. :alien: Can't wait to see your upcoming m series beauty in person sometime man!

lol, sure are some putter hoes in that group!

Thanks to Seemore and THP im pretty excited to see how they are different from other OEMs. i have heard great things about their customer service. Looks like ill finally have a putter that will be staying in the bag for long term! lol Can't wait to give this some solid testing!

haha looks you've been pinned down to a putter for a while

Congrats to the testers! Look forward to seeing the reviews!

Tap Tap Taparoo

Always good to see new testers.
Looking forward to the reviews!

Congrats testers, im jealous! I cant wait to follow along with this one.

Congrats testers. Looks like another great group!

Congrats to my fellow testers and thank you SeeMore for another round of testing.

Kind of an all star cast for this one. Congrats testers!

Awesome group!! Congrats fellas

Congrats everyone!

Wait.... Is one person supposed to be this giddy?

Thanks JB, GolferGal, and SeeMore!

Congrats to all the testers. I think there will be great feedback on these.

Congrats testers. Cool opportunity here.

Back