What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got out with Golf4life today and played a new course for both of us Springfield Country Club. the course was actually pretty nice and was cheap only $38 to ride. We played the Tips today i shot a 76 i had 3 birdies and 32 putts. i really was putting well today i think i got my new routine down and i changed some things today and i almost made another 4 or 5 putts that i left just short. REALLY excited about that as my putting has been off since the outing. def gonna try to get back there i think i could shoot a lot lower knowing the layout of this one. lots of doglegs and blind shots. Really had a good time though.

Nice round, glad to hear Springfield was in decent shape. Last time I played there it was beat up and I had some friends who played there afterwards and they said it got even worse.

Nice round, glad to hear Springfield was in decent shape. Last time I played there it was beat up and I had some friends who played there afterwards and they said it got even worse.

rough was not great in places but the fairways and greens were in perfect shape. and the sand traps although i wasn't in any today, were all full of good sand. for the money it was a great deal

81 at Sawmill Creek in Huron, OH. 43/38 Couldn't get off the tee early in the round. Made a double on 10 which put me at +10 but finished with 8 straight pars.

Shot a really solid 85 I had 3 really poor shots that cost me extra strokes. really happy with the overall game

Shot a 38/40=78 today 2 birdies, 1 double. 32 putts with 1 three putt. 71.1/123 - 6314 yards.

Shot a 38/40=78 today 2 birdies, 1 double. 32 putts with 1 three putt. 71.1/123 - 6314 yards.

Impressive, well done man.

Question we all want to know though..
Spoiler
Was this wearing the RF flat brim?

40/39=79 (8 over)

Got off the tee fairly well, hit my irons much better, and it seemed if I got myself in trouble, I was in trouble, but putting was awful. 32 Putts, Three 3-putts, all on the back nine, 2 of them led to bogeys, one to a double. Did have a chip-in for birdie on 18, for the most part my short game was ok, would I call it great no, would I call it terrible no. Just average. Had several burned lips, 2 lip outs. Was able to pretty well call my shots. Had two drives (you can hit driver here a lot) that got a little loose and the 3-wood was a little wild today, but for the most part everything was solid, just need some putts to fall.

Stats:

6/14 Fairways (Most misses only 2 or 3 yards)
7/18 Greens (4 on the fringe less than 1 foot off the green)
32 putts (I know doesn't sound terrible, three 3 putts but thats 1.8 per, not good when your chipping alot and putting from the fringes)

40/39=79 (8 over)

Got off the tee fairly well, hit my irons much better, and it seemed if I got myself in trouble, I was in trouble, but putting was awful. 32 Putts, Three 3-putts, all on the back nine, 2 of them led to bogeys, one to a double. Did have a chip-in for birdie on 18, for the most part my short game was ok, would I call it great no, would I call it terrible no. Just average. Had several burned lips, 2 lip outs. Was able to pretty well call my shots. Had two drives (you can hit driver here a lot) that got a little loose and the 3-wood was a little wild today, but for the most part everything was solid, just need some putts to fall.

Stats:

6/14 Fairways (Most misses only 2 or 3 yards)
7/18 Greens (4 on the fringe less than 1 foot off the green)
32 putts (I know doesn't sound terrible, three 3 putts but thats 1.8 per, not good when your chipping alot and putting from the fringes)

You'll get that putter going for you next time dude, you are way too effective with that SeeMore!!

I busted out a 71 today. Went out in 35, came home in 36.

Hit 10/14 FIR's
Hit 15/18 GIR's
2 birdies
1 bogey
15 pars
32 putts

Scored better on the front but played so much better on the back 9. I wasn't able to score at all on the par 5's due to some wicked pin placements but hit some great shots all around.

Good job buddy! You will be ready to show young JT723 a thing or two tomorrow, at the goat track :blob:

Hit 10/14 FIR's
Hit 15/18 GIR's
2 birdies
1 bogey
15 pars
32 putts

Scored better on the front but played so much better on the back 9. I wasn't able to score at all on the par 5's due to some wicked pin placements but hit some great shots all around.

You actually make me sick :banghead:..... I am proud of ya buddy :clapp:

You actually make me sick :banghead:..... I am proud of ya buddy :clapp:

I'm hitting irons better than ever old pal. I reckon one of the best rounds I've ever played was with you at Old Union and I believe I'm a much better golfer now than I was then. Thanks though man, you've always been a good supporter.

Hit 10/14 FIR's
Hit 15/18 GIR's
2 birdies
1 bogey
15 pars
32 putts

Crap dude, holy GIR's! Excellent round sir, consider me awed even more.

Crap dude, holy GIR's! Excellent round sir, consider me awed even more.

Dude, I'm the best iron player you know. Book it. LOL. I'm kind of serious though. I didn't miss a beat Jman. I reckon my new sticks are spot on with my 20's. Although the ability to flight the 588's lower is pretty cool. I hit a little knock down/stinger 6iron shot for a lay up on a par 5 with Kmac on the line. Clutch.

Dude, I'm the best iron player you know. Book it. LOL. I'm kind of serious though. I didn't miss a beat Jman. I reckon my new sticks are spot on with my 20's. Although the ability to flight the 588's lower is pretty cool. I hit a little knock down/stinger 6iron shot for a lay up on a par 5 with Kmac on the line. Clutch.

That, I do not doubt sir, maybe next year I can find out first hand eh? I've come to love the knockdown myself. Still kicking myself for not hitting the 588's in Austin though.

There goes TC again with his deceptive THP handicap of "4.6" haha!

Solid round dude.

hahaha, I'm afraid to post the real one. LOL, seriously.

That, I do not doubt sir, maybe next year I can find out first hand eh? I've come to love the knockdown myself. Still kicking myself for not hitting the 588's in Austin though.

meh, the stock ones have those awful S300's. Imma PM you dude. I got a little surprise.

Hit 10/14 FIR's
Hit 15/18 GIR's
2 birdies
1 bogey
15 pars
32 putts

What I wouldn't give for 15 GiR durin a round! Nice playing TC - Straight butta!

I'm hitting irons better than ever old pal. I reckon one of the best rounds I've ever played was with you at Old Union and I believe I'm a much better golfer now than I was then. Thanks though man, you've always been a good supporter.

Yea you posted I believe a 74 on one of my all time favorite golf courses. It's a long course with some killer par 3's, huge greens, large green side bunkers,etc. and no easy task. I think the course was like 7600 yds from the tips although the day we played, it was like 6900 from the Blue tees. Awesome round of golf on a championship style golf course! I am happy for ya dude and looking forward to seeing your game, up close and personal one day soon.

Hit 10/14 FIR's
Hit 15/18 GIR's
2 birdies
1 bogey
15 pars
32 putts

Great round TC!! I am really excited at the chance you will go 4-0 in this years MC. With the way you have been playing lately I would say the chances are pretty good you will do so.

Squeezed in 9 today after work. Shot a 39 by making a 20ft putt on the 9th hole to do it. I was pretty happy with my round, but had 2 things that really really irked me. I only hit 3 greens in regulation. That's awful. Some I was blocked out by angles and such, but that's still pretty dismal. Second thing that irked me was having to take an unplayable because the course was trimming branches and instead of dragging them off, they left them under the tree. I thought it'd be wise to hit under that tree. Oops.

hahaha, I'm afraid to post the real one. LOL, seriously.

You're real close to zeros aren't you? I say post it man. You have worked hard to get yourself there, I think it should be worn with pride.

87 from the tips. Played well but for the most part but need to get in better position off the tee.

Fine round there my friend. You seem to have found something. Good luck tomorrow with the young flat belly JT.

I'm somewhere in South Carolina playing in a 3-day tournament at a State Park. Played a course called Tara at Savannah Lakes that turned out to be a real hidden gem. A real nice course in the middle of wherever the hell I am. Loved the course except for the bermuda greens and the fact that whoever picked the pin placements is either masochistic or had a real bad night last night. I shot 40,40=80 and felt like I stole something with those pin placements. Different course in the morning. We'll see how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back