THP on 19th and Puka Take 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So Rick Hamada's producer just called me and asked if we could be on their show today in about an hour. 12:30pm or so EST. They want to talk Masters with us as well as THP. Great news.

19th and Puka 4-13-2009

Last edited by a moderator:
You're famous now, JB. You're going to be on the radio every day for the next two years.

• Admin
I dont know about that Floppy, but I enjoyed this show quite a bit and he is a very good host.

I dont know about that Floppy, but I enjoyed this show quite a bit and he is a very good host.

Well, you sound like a natural on the air. :act-up:

That's cool, you'll be on their morning drive show (6:30 AM there). Maybe we'll get some people from there to join up. Too bad we can't hear it until later though. I can't believe they don't have a webcast of their station.

• Admin
On air now!

thats so cool. maybe you'll be a regular guest for them from now on or something! i hope you can post this one too so we can hear it soon

• Admin
Just finished up and it was a lot of fun. Should have the air checks soon.

I need to move to Hawaii so I can listen live! LOL Wonder if one of my aunts would let us move in?! hehe

We will be a regular guest on his show now it looks like.

How did you hook up with this station? I mean, you're in Florida, they are in Hawaii?

They liked the site Smallie.

We will be a regular guest on his show now it looks like.

that is so awesome man. great news for the site! congrats!

Good job JB! Why is it people don't like Phil?

i dont understand it either. i like him and wanted him to win. he seems like a really nice guy, he's courteous to the fans, smiles a lot, doesnt throw his clubs, and can be exciting to watch. (listening to your interview now)

great interview Josh!

Thanks RS. We are hoping to finally get the Sirius Interview today.

yeah, i knew i was missing one.... ive heard them all except that one i think

Thanks for the kind words guys. We hope to have the Sirius one and the ESPN South Florida one today to put up.

I agree with the "Anything you can do I can do better"

I feel phil outplayed Tiger all week despite Phil only being up 1. I Can't beleive that shot behind the trees, I jumped up and screamed when I saw that.

Phil definatly beat out Tiger.

Another good interview JB.

Thanks Smalls. We really like chatting with him.

I think this may be one of my favorites so far JB.

Back