Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Why has no one hired us to make golf videos?

I enjoy all the beard compliments. Thanks dudes.

LOL guys, that HOTD had me rolling. From One-T channeling his inner Cookie and Yorkem, to TC going all Johnny Miller. Nice hole guys.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot the Hoss' chafing issues...that had me absolutely in fits.

WTH Jarret? My swing has made it's way to NC....ah crap. That is not a good sign fellows.

Nice GW there Lucas - that was like Hoss long man. Ha Thought that bird was dropping man.

One-T, I parred that hole in our Saturday afternoon match man...got your back!
I know you do bro, I have no worry in that match. Easy breezy

Good question. Dear golf companies.

We should call One-T Sailor Man because he has a potty mouth!

Very effing entertaining. Sh!t and all that.
I am sorry smalls, I do have a potty mouth. I cant help it. at the outing when JB and GG asked me to MC the demo day, I told them I cuss a lot

I still can't figure out how both of those putts missed. Jeez.

I still can't figure out how both of those putts missed. Jeez.
I cant either, watched it 10 times now..just the putts

Love it when you guys make these HOTD videos....next to Cookie, best at it! Nice double One-T.

Swing is looking good TC......real good.

Love it when you guys make these HOTD videos....next to Cookie, best at it! Nice double One-T.

Thanks. Cookie's always been the most active in this thread. He is a great example and a great sport. They are fun to make. We usually have the Flip with us most rounds but forget to break it out. We'll try to do more in the future.

What about my swing? haha

Here is a par 4 HOTD with TC and me. 321( I think) all up hill. Of course we hit drivers

[video=youtube_share;-ZTX0vYkckA]http://youtu.be/-ZTX0vYkckA[/video]

Agreed - you dudes make some hilarious videos.

ZZ Top (or at least one member thereof) comes to the Morgan Cup! ha

Nice drive and bird, One-T! And Cookie, that was not nice of you to send that butterfly to distract TC.

That damn butterfly!

Damn One-T...what was in that cig that gave you that 300+ yard drive! Your swing is looking good.....real good!

Nice par TC.

:bashful:

Damn One-T...what was in that cig that gave you that 300+ yard drive! Your swing is looking good.....real good!

Nice par TC.

:bashful:
New steroid cigs bro

LOL, it wouldn't go away. It was trying to hump my yellow ZStar.

That was a sick drive though. Huge and straight.

It's an awesome beard. I need to grow mine back out.

Haha loved the vids TC and 1-Tee!!

Great videos. Glad I could help you One-T...hahahaha. And BTW, I believe I holed out from the sand the last time we played.

Great videos. Glad I could help you One-T...hahahaha. And BTW, I believe I holed out from the sand the last time we played.

It doesn't count as a hole out when it's the 16th attempt.

Back