What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopped at Golf Galaxy at lunch. Walked out with a Tour Striker since it was on sale.

Excellent! Was it the Pro model or the regular model? Either way, it will be humbling at first.

Excellent! Was it the Pro model or the regular model? Either way, it will be humbling at first.

they only had the regular version 8 iron. I figure either way it should work for what I'm looking to accomplish

stopped at Golf Galaxy at lunch. Walked out with a Tour Striker since it was on sale.

Ahh...I remember those days before we had kids where I could buy something >$50 without asking. Now I feel guilty for pondering a couple grips if I don't have cash set aside for them.

Dropped into Golf headquarters at lunch real quick. Bought a dozen Nike 20XI-X for 29.99....I had to....they practically made me at that price....jerks and their good prices.....

I always laugh when Ddec posts about a purchase and the Nerfny chimes in. If my wife ever saw this thread, she may shoot me.

Translation: "Remember that sex that we were planning to have ever again?"

No I actually don't care. He has been wanting one for a while. I just love to bust on him. He knows I will want to try it out just as much as him.

a689582b-0d1c-6c4a.jpg

Boom! First time I bought balls. Time to see what fits me the best.

I still think Top Flite yellow every time I see those Hex Chromes.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Just unboxed the Devotion6 I got for a steal and that I'll be putting into my Classic momentarily.

What a good looking driver shaft.

Just unboxed the Devotion6 I got for a steal and that I'll be putting into my Classic momentarily.

What a good looking driver shaft.

Alright! Gonna be a sweet stick there, JTuna!

Alright! Gonna be a sweet stick there, JTuna!

Hehe, now that is funny.

The blue and maroon clash, but frankly, I don't give a crap. Its all about fairways.

I didn't buy this today but it arrived today. All hail Long Tom!
45ff5a2a-419e-e0fc.jpg

45ff5a2a-41c2-c730.jpg

I didn't buy this today but it arrived today. All hail Long Tom!
45ff5a2a-419e-e0fc.jpg

45ff5a2a-41c2-c730.jpg
Booom, I cant wait to hear what you have to say about this thing.

BOOM!!!!

Awesomeness in a box? I think it may be.

I can't wait to hear what you think dude, seriously.

OEMKMac strikes again! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Damn KMac! Is the crown on that club navy blue or does the picture just make it look that way?

Oh and its a 2W not the driver. While I still hate the name the look of it is just badassness. Sure doesnt match the dumb name but whatever. I wasnt planning on hitting balls in the 100* heat but that just might have to change now.

Darren, its all black dude. Like a murdered out look.

Oh and its a 2W not the driver. While I still hate the name the look of it is just badassness. Sure doesnt match the dumb name but whatever. I wasnt planning on hitting balls in the 100* heat but that just might have to change now.

That thing looks way better at address than I thought it did.

The name does still suck though.

That thing looks way better at address than I thought it did.

The name does still suck though.

Agreed, it looks pretty dang good at address. And see that thing next to the Cobra alignment aid, its like built in dummy protection I guess. Its Chunkyproof!

That's why I was asking. I thought they were supposed to be black. But it looks navy on my monitor.

That's why I was asking. I thought they were supposed to be black. But it looks navy on my monitor.

Probably got some blue in it because of two things I took the picture with my phone while the club was sitting on the blue countertop. That would be my guess at least. Its definitely black and badass looking. Its making the other clubs next to it nervous.

That's so sick Kmac.

That's interesting, what loft is it, sorry if I missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back