Morgan Cup - Video Thread

LMAO @ "coming out both ends". So wrong, but so damn funny.

I know right, if it were TMC 2.0 and the teams were picked by the captains you would think I might get picked first.

You ever have one of those AHA moments Deano? hehe

well deserving of #1 pick buddy. I know you'd bring me toast anyway.

man I think I got motion sickenss whatching OneT's video

nice shot from 75 though TC

I can't wait to see how many takes it takes shank0 2.0 to hit one within 15 feet, LOL

Good videos JB! Immensely entertaining.

Funny video, it's coming out of both ends lol

TC putting pressure on the INternetgolfer.

I can't wait to crush DoubleEnder's dreams in the Saturday morning match. Glad I don't have to share a cart with him after mikedean's comment.

The White Rapper told us all about his short game prowess. Well WFP was able to find a little scene wedge review from the other day from Mr. Rapper.

WFP was able to catch up to some Morgan Cup dude named Bullfrog for an interview.

I said WFP would not be back in full forces this year, but after getting that stuff off my chest and making my brief announcement in it, I feel that I should go out with a bang. So here is an early apology for all the feelings I am going to hurt during this last 5 weeks, because let me tell you guys something...YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! WFP is BACK BABY and BETTER THAN EVER!

Nice shot TC. The beard is looking stellar bro.
Ha ha ha :laughing: nice video there JB. I was glad Morgan checked in on me. I definitely won't be like that in MB. That toast saved me. Thanks again Jarrett. Nerves don't make me sick they make me adapt and overcome! Look out.

Buddy, Jarret is spelled with One-T...get it? hahahahaha

I said WFP would not be back in full forces this year, but after getting that stuff off my chest and making my brief announcement in it, I feel that I should go out with a bang. So here is an early apology for all the feelings I am going to hurt during this last 5 weeks, because let me tell you guys something...YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! WFP is BACK BABY and BETTER THAN EVER!

Can't wait for the upcoming videos. Soooo funny.

Back with a vengeance! I'm excited to see these haha

I know right, if it were TMC 2.0 and the teams were picked by the captains you would think I might get picked first.

You ever have one of those AHA moments Deano? hehe

your welcome, I will give you a hint on spelling my name correctly.

​<----------

Oh I thought your screen name was One-T cuz you always win honors. My bad.

Ha ha ha :laughing: nice video there JB. I was glad Morgan checked in on me. I definitely won't be like that in MB. That toast saved me. Thanks again Jarrett. Nerves don't make me sick they make me adapt and overcome! Look out.

Haha, I am glad you are a good sport about it. And I am really glad I checked in on you too, I was so worried!

Poor Frogger....sounds like he's not going to live that down.

Good shot TC, also +1 on the beard. Kiddos must love tugging on that thing.

Oh I thought your screen name was One-T cuz you always win honors. My bad.

hahahaha...thats hilarious. Dont worry bro, its funny seeing peoples faces when I tell them what OneT is

Great videos fellas!

Found this very rare and unseen footage of the interesting show Behind The Music.

White Rapper has such an interesting story.

Bwahahahahaha

JB, you crack me up. How did you keep a straight face?

haha. great video from WFP. V.Ice said pound of bacon in that video and now I want bacon.

Best video yet! And I will be the first to admit I know the lyrics completely to that fine song that inspired plenty of other white rappas all across the workd

haha. great video from WFP. V.Ice said pound of bacon in that video and now I want bacon.

I always want bacon.

And I want to know more about White Rapper's story.

Found this very rare and unseen footage of the interesting show Behind The Music.

ROFL!!! That was awesome!!! Definately the best video EVER!!!

Back