Headcovers Personal vs. Brand

I stick with the OEM Headcovers. They typically fit better.

Gotta keep the brand head cover on the Cleveland Classic driver cause it just looks so darn good. Removed the tacky RBZ FW and hybo covers though. Got a gopher on the hybrid and a Daphne sock monkey on the FW.

Last edited:
My Daphne's elephant goes on my driver because I am more paranoid about that club than others attracting a thief who sees the headcover and knows what club they could steal. I usually use the OEM covers for the FW and Hybrids. I use several different headcovers for my putter, but since it's a SeeMore, even my THP covers are OEM covers.

My driver has an Angry Bird cover that my kids gave me for my birthday, and THP putter cover when I bag the blade putter.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I've got a THP Tiger headcover on the driver and a Roc Panther (Pitt mascot) headcover on the 3w.

I just like the personal flair.

So, something sort of like this? :D

20120521_194147.jpg

Removed the Mashie head cover for one that matches my 7W. Haven't taken a pic since.

O-H!

Repped!!

Where did you get the 7 wood headcover? I love that, man.

www.rockettour.com

A little pricey but they look awesome. Skinny stick I believe they call them. They advertise them as hybrid covers but I've had no issue with them on my 5 and 7 woods.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

www.rockettour.com

A little pricey but they look awesome. Skinny stick I believe they call them. They advertise them as hybrid covers but I've had no issue with them on my 5 and 7 woods.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome, thanks dude.

My Daphne's elephant goes on my driver because I am more paranoid about that club than others attracting a thief who sees the headcover and knows what club they could steal. I usually use the OEM covers for the FW and Hybrids. I use several different headcovers for my putter, but since it's a SeeMore, even my THP covers are OEM covers.

Exactly me as well.

I hate thieves with a passion and am paranoid to protect my babies however possible.

On the big stick its usually either THP Gorilla, Odie, or a Daly Lion (because I just think the lion looks badarse). Fairway is usually an old Nickent 4DX cover, hybrids are the OEM covers. As for putters, its whatever it matched whats under the hood or its a THP cover, people around here have no clue about my putters since they aren't cramerons.

Exactly me as well.

I hate thieves with a passion and am paranoid to protect my babies however possible.

On the big stick its usually either THP Gorilla, Odie, or a Daly Lion (because I just think the lion looks badarse). Fairway is usually an old Nickent 4DX cover, hybrids are the OEM covers. As for putters, its whatever it matched whats under the hood or its a THP cover, people around here have no clue about my putters since they aren't cramerons.
LOL'ed at this.

I switch around a bit with the driver cover.
Sometimes it's the Taylormade, sometimes it's my Pebble Beach cover.

OEM in my driver and woods. I think the animal ones look chincy.

I have my Titleist 910 headcover on the driver. C.J. Dog, the Daphe's Boston Terrier, occupies the Mashie 3W. I have the Adams a12 on the #2 hybrid and the Adams a7 on the #4 hybrid. I ditched the Odyssey White Ice putter headcover, for the THP Citrus. The Citrus rocks (My Dad asked me today if I was sponsored by Jolly Rancher) and the White Ice was crap. I hate magnetic putter covers.

I always have a driver cover that matches my dog.

I like aftermarket headcovers. I use my THP putter headcover on my Seemore, on my driver I use my Daphne's turtle (Phil), and on my FW and hybrid, I use my two Golfsox. Golfsox are by far the best headcovers I've ever used. My favorites by a wide margin because they also look great.

Callaway RAZR Fit on the driver, OU headcover on the 3-wood, callaway RAZR Hawk on the hybrid, Scotty California (2012) on the putter. They all go with the black/silver/red theme that I have for my paint fill on the irons/wedges. I'll switch the putter cover up, but I am trying to start a putter cover collection :act-up:

Keep all but driver and putter. Gotta sport my frog on the driver and THP putter cover on my putter. For the MC my Betti head cover will be back on the flat stick.

usually brand although my new Memorial Day Driver cover is on my supertri now and whatever putter i am using i rock at least the correct brand headcover.

Personal John daly lion on my driver, OEM on everything else.

I don't use headcovers. I find that, as a walker, they mess with the tempo I try to keep.

Headcover on every club! Got to keep them fresh and the clicking sounds drives me crazy knowing how much I payed for everything. Never had an issue taking them on and off while walking.

I haven't found "the one"... None of the dog ones are a good representation of my breed and I haven't found a zany one that reaches out and grabs me by the throat... Someday

I have a bunch of animal headcovers and even made my own hybrid headcovers. My latest animal addition was Daphne's dog headcover "Gabriel". Unfortunately Roxie found Gabriel in my bin of headcovers and thought it was her toy. Now Gabriel is blind and has no sense of smell since Roxie pulled her eyes and nose off. Haha.

I have a bunch of animal headcovers and even made my own hybrid headcovers. My latest animal addition was Daphne's dog headcover "Gabriel". Unfortunately Roxie found Gabriel in my bin of headcovers and thought it was her toy. Now Gabriel is blind and has no sense of smell since Roxie pulled her eyes and nose off. Haha.

HA!!! Sounds like my two pups, always eyeing my lion and Odie. Always.

I use my Jayhawk covers on my driver and 3 wood and brand on the putter.

Back