2013 THP Outing & Demo Day - Venue Announcement

I am really planning on getting to this one. I think it's about time I stepped my game up.

Reunion has always been in tip top shape with three really nice layouts. I can't for the life of me think of what else THP could have in store.
The wife will be at the dinner next year,she wanted to be there this year but no sitter.

I have a sick prediction

I just revisited the 2012 outing expense thread and I happen to live by one of those smaller airports that have great deals to a select few cities (yes, Orlando has listing at under $50) so I might have me a great deal on an awesome vacation. I have no wife or gf to worry about but my beer expenses will be significantly higher than those listed.

THP does not take payment for outings.
I also believe that this year THP Albatross Club Members will get early signup if they choose. Most likely a 48 hour window for them to sign up before opening it up to everybody.

Woo woo woo!

The place looks incredible! What an awesome opportunity!

Well, this is pretty awesome. Those are some pretty darn special looking golf courses.

Really awesome!!! I'm very excited now.

Looks pretty sweet

Very cool, great choice!! Can't wait for more details!!!

The only bad thing about this site and associated events is that it is so east coast centric. I understand why it is that way and don't mean to start a whole mini-thread about it. But it certainly makes things harder for those of us on the other coast...I just checked for spring flights (picked random weekdays) and the potential family vacation for 4 starts with a $1600-$1700 bill for airfare. Toss in golf, food and drinks, lodging, ground transportation and Disneworld for the kids and it starts to become a pretty big number. I know the rest of you will have an amazing time. Unfortunately, the preliminary assessment is I won't be able to join in the fun :)

To be fair, we were just in TX, we are headed to Des Moines and KC as well. I would not call any of those East Coast in actuality. We understand that the events are not feasible for everybody and perhaps in time with the growth of the Albatross Club, we can venture out to other areas further west, but until that time, its simply not feasible. However we encourage members out there to get together and I believe they have done quite a few get togethers already.

Oh, Kelly is going to love this! Wow. Can't wait for more details.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Fantastic venue.
I sure hope the Mrs and I can make it this time!!

Change of plans for next year: I will be riding solo!

No puking through 3 holes or sleeping on benches in the clubhouse, but a bit more freedom nonetheless! :D

Change of plans for next year: I will be riding solo!

No puking through 3 holes or sleeping on benches in the clubhouse, but a bit more freedom nonetheless! :D

I'm thinking my connector will need to go through DFW!

I'd bring Richard if he was into golf, but he isn't...so...free man that weekend!

Great venue and a set of extra nice courses for the choosing. Cant wait to hear more details.

I'm thinking my connector will need to go through DFW!

No doubt! Much more likely to fly next year. No way I would make that drive by myself.

No doubt! Much more likely to fly next year. No way I would make that drive by myself.

Let's see what airline tickets do, I may volunteer to drive with you! HA!

Have already sprung this on the wife for next years vacation plans. Once Disney was mentioned, done deal as long as the dates work.

Have already sprung this on the wife for next years vacation plans. Once Disney was mentioned, done deal as long as the dates work.

HA! My wife is the same, mention Disney and she is in.

I also believe that this year THP Albatross Club Members will get early signup if they choose. Most likely a 48 hour window for them to sign up before opening it up to everybody.

Bump this for the night crowd. Great idea. I'm looking forward to the dates.

WOW!!!! amazing!! I am so looking forward to hearing down to Reunion and playing the courses there and enjoying all that JB and GG have planned for us in 2013. I loved these courses when it was announced for MC 1.0 and now I will have an opportunity to check them out. All I need now is the dates and I will be calling the airlines and booking my travel.

Back