THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Who's supplying the moonshine?

I have a mason jar of white lightning in the fridge if you would like some.

I got some on top of the fridge in an old Jim Beam bottle. May need to fill up some flasks for the event, haha.

I have a good feeling there will be no lack of entertainment to be had in NC. Any more definites for Sunday?

I have a good feeling there will be no lack of entertainment to be had in NC. Any more definites for Sunday?

I am up in the air for Sunday. I'll be in town but need to see if I can get away from the in-laws for another day.

I would like to have a guesstimate of how may will be there for each day. I am guessing 30 for saturday. 20 for sunday

I would like to have a guesstimate of how may will be there for each day. I am guessing 30 for saturday. 20 for sunday

Wow, that is pretty optimistic. I like it.

Wow, that is pretty optimistic. I like it.
North Carolinians have their priorities in order. Texans go to a saturday matinee instead of THP event

North Carolinians have their priorities in order. Texans go to a saturday matinee instead of THP event

Haha, I like the challenge. The bar has been set, and in all seriousness, I hope you guys blow it out of the water.

Haha, I like the challenge. The bar has been set, and in all seriousness, I hope you guys blow it out of the water.

I thought a challenge was something that was difficult to do.....

I thought a challenge was something that was difficult to do.....

I think Cookie set the bar rather high. I can tell you that based on this thread only and the participation in it, I dont see 30 people like One-T does as of yet. With friends and guests I could see it getting there, but we are truly hoping a ton of THPers come on out.

Does a kid count? Might have Tyler come down and drive the cart

I think Cookie set the bar rather high. I can tell you that based on this thread only and the participation in it, I dont see 30 people like One-T does as of yet. With friends and guests I could see it getting there, but we are truly hoping a ton of THPers come on out.
I think more will be there that are THPers than you think. They are all just pulling a Biggsaha

I know I have at least one coming from my league, but I will probably have more. I am the new club guy there. People are asking me what I have now haha.

I know I have at least one coming from my league, but I will probably have more. I am the new club guy there. People are asking me what I have now haha.

Haha. I'm becoming that guy as well with usual playing partners. Most of my OEM'ing was done in the offseason...

PS. Go post in my sale feedback thread so I can rep you man!

Haha. I'm becoming that guy as well with usual playing partners. Most of my OEM'ing was done in the offseason...

PS. Go post in my sale feedback thread so I can rep you man!

THP has that effect on people haha.

How did I miss that thread? Ill go there now! thanks.

I think more will be there that are THPers than you think. They are all just pulling a Biggsaha
People drop out at the last minute.....happens everytime. Yes, I know first hand. But I'm with Cookie....I hope you guys blow the doors off the Texas outing!

So do Tennesseans, I'm 100% for both days. I think I'll give away a putter Sunday, that should ensure some 2 dayers. Lol

Back