Headcovers Personal vs. Brand

I have the OEM cover on my Ping G15 and Tight lies 5 wood. My G5 3 wood has a genuine Ping "ping man" headcover. The black blends much better than G5 blue with my red/black tight lies and G15 covers. My 2-ball also has the OEM red oddysey cover.

I'm paranoid about thieves too and use headcovers from nice courses I've played or some generic magnetic covers.

Mixture of personal and brand. Ive got a personal cover for my driver (a samurai headcover that I bought in Japan) but for my 5-wood and putter I have brand covers.

I use brand ones simply because they are there. If I find another I like I will use it. Would love an animal penguin one.

I tend to always stick with the OEM hc's. I like to rep my brand

I tend to always stick with the OEM hc's. I like to rep my brand

Me too, I'm a Taylormade ho hahah

I just like the way they look!

Brand headcovers all the way, so far.

When i'm out of _clubs_ to spend money on, and i finally become friends with my driver, i'll get it a Garfield Head or similar :)

I go with the brand headcovers on the driver, woods and hybrids, and THP headcover on the putter.

My driver cover was sent to me by my buddy White Rhino

P1020993.jpg

Beyond that I have several hybrid covers and a 3w cover from Dahne's I use and THP Putter covers.

koala headcovers on driver and 3W...(fiancee's nickname)

Eventually gonna be rockin' these:
14694.jpg

I use OEM covers but the cover brand doesn't usually match the club! For instance, a Srixon ZRW headcover on my Cobra S2 because it's easier to work with.

Brand head covers always look clean and also peopple know what your working with!

In today's sketchy society, that's not always a good thing.

Had to get the my Husky headcover as soon as I saw it in the store. It looks just like my dog. The other woods and putter are OEM headcovers.

Back