Wedding Bands on when playing?

I wear mine and it really has never affected me

I think that Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB for the Buffalo Bills, wears his wedding band during games. If not him then defiantely another QB. Heard them talking about it on the tube once.

I wear mine with no issues. I forget its on most of the time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If i am leaving from home- I just leave it (and my watch home). If I am already out - then i lock in the trunk.

I wear mine all the time, my guess would be I couldn't get it off even if I wanted to. For me it's a symbol to myself and others so I love having it on all the time!

I think that Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB for the Buffalo Bills, wears his wedding band during games. If not him then defiantely another QB. Heard them talking about it on the tube once.

Yes he does wear it during games, along with countless kickers and punters.

Fitzpatrick does I think he is one of the few QB's that does.

I keep mine on. If you look at the palm of my golf glove you can see exactly where it is due to a black/grey line on my ring finger.

Mine drives me crazy if I leave it on even under the glove for golf, so it either stays in the car or the valuables pocket in my bag. Only almost lost it once.

I guess it is all in what you get used to...

I can't wear any jewelry other than ear-rings when I golf or play ball or heck, when I'm mowing the lawn. Like nerfny said, the diamond rips gloves and for me, it just doesn't feel right. I golf right, but for the rest of my life, I'm a lefty, so I wear my ball glove on my right hand. I was wearing a ring on the middle finger of that hand and I caught either a high fly ball or hard throw (can't remember which), the ring dug into my finger and oh man it hurt like anything! To this day, the joint of the finger is slightly larger than that on my other hand. (in hindsight, it was a bad catch. I have a nice big fielder's mitt)

I certainly don't expect my husband to either and he doesn't. For the record, I would MUCH rather he not wear the ring and risk losing vs. injure/damage his fingers.

I leave mine at home in case a cougar comes prowlin' through.

John Deere Tap'n

It's like a force field around you if they do and you've got it one. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess it is all in what you get used to...

I can't wear any jewelry other than ear-rings when I golf or play ball or heck, when I'm mowing the lawn. Like nerfny said, the diamond rips gloves and for me, it just doesn't feel right. I golf right, but for the rest of my life, I'm a lefty, so I wear my ball glove on my right hand. I was wearing a ring on the middle finger of that hand and I caught either a high fly ball or hard throw (can't remember which), the ring dug into my finger and oh man it hurt like anything! To this day, the joint of the finger is slightly larger than that on my other hand. (in hindsight, it was a bad catch. I have a nice big fielder's mitt)

I certainly don't expect my husband to either and he doesn't. For the record, I would MUCH rather he not wear the ring and risk losing vs. injure/damage his fingers.
Do they make rings to fit his tiny fingers? :bulgy-eyes:

Only time I take mine off is when shaving (cream hand). It is under the glove when I golf

I got divorced so I didn't have to wear mine golfing anymore, haha.

I've got the rounded "comfort fit" style of band and wear it pretty much all the time. I'll take it off for basketball or maybe if I'm doing something extra rough with my hands like cutting/splitting/loading firewood, but for everything else, it stays on. My finger is callused on either side of my ring, so it's all good.

Mine either stays at home or gets placed in the center console of the truck. I tried hitting range balls with it once and it felt like i was trying to cut my finger off.

I wear mine, it's thin enough so it doesn't bother me.I do have a thick one that I never wear that just plain hurts.

Ours just came in!! We get married on July 8th, then I'll have to decide. It is made of meteorite so it may or may not have special powers....

I'm on my 3rd wedding band. I think my policy from here on out is never to remove again.

Mine is off and then I get yelled at for forgetting to put it back on...what's new?

When I first got married, the ring bothered me a lot while swinging clubs, so I would take it off. My wife complained, so I got used to it.

However, like DonJuan above, I am on my third ring. I lost one while mountain biking in the North Georgia mountains on a cold, rainy day. I took my gloves off during a restroom break, and my ring must have slipped off my cold, shriveled up, and damp finger. I lost another one at the office.

Mine stays in the cup holder in the car while on the course. Removing it has become such a habit that it comes off while pulling out of my driveway on the way to the course. A few times I've put it right back on when I got in the car, not a good on those hot days.

I try and take mine off to play. It doesn't really bother me too much while playing as I've forgotten about it from time to time, but I've noticed that my finger gets sore afterwards sometimes. If I think about it before I leave the house, I put it in my wife's jewelry box, that failing, I have a special spot in the car that I always put it so I know where it is and it won't get lost, that failing, I have a certain pocket on the bag where I put it. I don't mind removing it as long as I know where it is.

Back