What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked, it is getting summer time out there, mostly blue tees (70.2/133) but did move all the way back to the back tees four holes.
I had 30 putts, 10 fairways, 10 greens, three bogies, 15 pars, 75 (39. 36)

Very smooth there Lefty, looks like you are fully recovered from the long trip and ready to post those low rounds again. :thumb:

My score was to the point I just ripped up the score card, and mulched the woods with it........ :/

But I did have an enjoyable time, as it the first time in 2+ years my dad and I have been able to get out on the course together...after going weekly before, it was nice to get back to something we can enjoy together.

DL

I envy all of you who get to play with your dads or sons/daughters. My dad has been gone for over 20 years, and my girls never cared for any sports. Enjoy every minute you get to spend together. I am glad you had a great time dleavitt.

I played 45 holes in 36 hours yesterday (I was tired by the end of it - first world problem, there). I shot a little over course handicap (93) on a tight mountain course and under (84) on an easy bad muny course. But I played in a league last night and broke my course handicap by 2 with a 44.

Yesterday shot a 37/41 in our weekly blitz. Had it going great and with three holes to go limped in with 4 over on the last 4 holes. Still only used 32 putts but the bad part was 19 of them were on the back side, 78 is better than my average score so no complaints.

42/44 for 86. I'm getting really freaking tired of driving the ball crooked, it makes it very hard to put up a good score. I did hit some nice shots with the new 588 CB irons in the bag, which was nice. I also had 2 holes where I hit poor drives, had to pitch out to the fairway, then hit wedges to within 10 feet and made the par putts, holes like that will be nice in the Morgan Cup.

42/44 for 86. I'm getting really freaking tired of driving the ball crooked, it makes it very hard to put up a good score. I did hit some nice shots with the new 588 CB irons in the bag, which was nice. I also had 2 holes where I hit poor drives, had to pitch out to the fairway, then hit wedges to within 10 feet and made the par putts, holes like that will be nice in the Morgan Cup.

Still a respectable score with such driving struggles. Keep at it man - it will come around!

Ary -- Where are your misses with your driver, left or right? Just curious...

Ary -- Where are your misses with your driver, left or right? Just curious...

More to the left, but both ways at times. Had one hole where I hit the first ball OB to the left, and then hit the second ball OB to the right. I think it's a swing path issue because the misses to the right are pushes and the misses to the left are hooks, but it's very frustrating. I've got a lesson scheduled for next week, take a wild guess as to what it will focus on.

Yeah, good positives to take away from that buddy. That's how my stupid round started. I wasn't OB, but I was in jail.

Shot 40/43 for 83 today. I was +1 through 8, and then went on a downward spiral, mainly with my driver (hit 7/7 fairways through 9, 9/14 total). It rained last night, so the greens were super soft during the front 9, but started to firm up towards the end of my round. LOVE hitting approach shots to a saturated green!

That is some major league up and down type stuff. Get the driver straightened out with that upcoming lesson and you will be money my friend. :thumb:

Played Bluebonnet in Austin, TX today. First outing (outside the driving range) in a little over a month. First 18 with new Burner 2.0s. Shot a sloppy 100 (50/50), but not due to these irons. I was pulling my drives big time today and putting was horrendous. GIR 7. Missed a lot of par and bogey putts. Gotta hit the practice green. Had fun nonetheless. Nice course for $29.

today was ridonkulous

+2

8 fir
10 gir
1 birdie
1 bogey
1 double
15 pars
1 really long chip in
longest drive in fw 257. 15yds short of the green
hunting flags all day long
my buddy couldnt comprehend what was going on lol

Fairly decent round today for me. Shot a 87 with two triples on the card and had 2 three putts to go along....hit the ball beautiful off the tee almost the entire round. I'll take it, my game has been slumping for the last several rounds.

I played a short 9 hole retirement community type course today. I played it two times for 18 holes. I hit nothing but irons and 3 hybrid off the tee all day. It was really short (maybe 5400 yards?), and a par 70.

I shot a 39/36 for a 75. Its a cheap good score, since i was hitting 4 iron off the tee then wedge all day long. It was still nice to strike the ball so well all day.

I played a short 9 hole retirement community type course today. I played it two times for 18 holes. I hit nothing but irons and 3 hybrid off the tee all day. It was really short (maybe 5400 yards?), and a par 70.

I shot a 39/36 for a 75. Its a cheap good score, since i was hitting 4 iron off the tee then wedge all day long. It was still nice to strike the ball so well all day.

Nothing cheap about that Wake, you still had to hit the shots and make the putts. Good score buddy.

Shot an 83 at a course I have never played before, which is good considering I usually blow at unfamiliar courses.

Shot an abysmal 50 in my 9 hole match play league. I still won 3 and 2 though.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

I shot a 78 37/41 this evening. 3rd best round of the year for me. Hit one in the hazard and made a double on 16. Couple of birdies on the front. Scores have come down consistently since I switched to the RBZMax irons.

It was a busy day so I played nine this morning then the same nine again in the MGA tonight. 37 with one birdie this morning and 35 with a birdie and an eagle this evening.

Nice split Lefty. I live in Jasper, we should play some time.

Tapatalking

Haven't played since Saturday. Stuck playing tomorrow night with the etiquette-less kids from school on a dumpy course. Plus I'm not going to be in the golf mood following tonight. I'll buy myself a $7.00 flurry after if I break 50.

Shot an abysmal 50 in my 9 hole match play league. I still won 3 and 2 though.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

At least it was close, haha.

Played with Steele again this afternoon...struggled with chipping and pitching and my lag putts sucked 46/43 for 89

I hit some really good shots...but struggled around the greens.

tonight we were trying to hold onto 1st place for the first half of the league (which we'd play the winner of the second half for the championship) and i think we got it, but cut it closer than we would have liked to.
started out with 2 pars then hopped on a bogey train, ending up with a 39 (+4)
the CC310 was spot on tonight...hit some bombs!
iron play was decent. wedge work could have been better.
and for once, my putting wasn't all that spectacular....it seemed like i kept missing my lines and misreading, which i haven't had issues with lately, so i think it'll come back to me by tomorrow/weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back