The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really not sure, I just want to hear "Ice Ice Baby" and I will be a happy guy - takes me back over 20 years!

Yeah he is doing hardcore metal stuff now. No more baggy pants... NINJA NINJA RAP!! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

Well who in the hell would go see that then? I mean c'mon he's Vanilla Ice....he IS Ice, Ice Baby. I'm upset by this.

Not anymore. Now he's just Rob Van Winkle.

Well who in the hell would go see that then? I mean c'mon he's Vanilla Ice....he IS Ice, Ice Baby. I'm upset by this.

Who would go see him ever anyway? HAHA

I can rap...jake, Tina hawk, and Yorkem go tto witness it

Who would go see him ever anyway? HAHA

+1000000000000

If I'm going to see a White Rapper, It'll be Eminem, Atmosphere, Brother Ali (well, he's albino)....you know, people with talent. :alien:

Not anymore. Now he's just Rob Van Winkle.

It is ironic that for just wanting to be Rob, he uses vanillaice.com. He knows what he REALLY is. Ha

Wow....he really tours? What does he do, still rap and dance? Does he just play Ice Ice Baby over and over and over again?

Have you not watched the video? He was homeless and looking for beach front avenue in Indianapolis! He is coming to the Morgan Cup.

It is ironic that for just wanting to be Rob, he uses vanillaice.com. He knows what he REALLY is. Ha

Are you sure thats his website? When I go to it http://www.vanillaice.com/ it takes me to some weird site with a Vanilla Ice project or something.

Word to your mother!

Speaking of that...whatever happened to the hot tub time with the villa roomy's video we made? OK.....that sounds really bad.
I have no clue, I was drunk and hot as hell in that bathroom

See, you guys just had to go and dust off the wayback machine.

Now I'm listening to songs like Here Comes the Hotstepper, Informer, Electric Avenue, etc.

I blame JB.

there was 4 witnesses. my time machine is broken

Once a rapper, always a rapper. Turn on the cam and spit some fire son! haha

Word to your mother!

Speaking of that...whatever happened to the hot tub time with the villa roomy's video we made? OK.....that sounds really bad.

Umm...should I be checking some certain websites for this? LOL....

See, you guys just had to go and dust off the wayback machine.

Now I'm listening to songs like Here Comes the Hotstepper, Informer, Electric Avenue, etc.

I blame JB.

HAHAHAHAH Snow!!! What a dork!

Once a rapper, always a rapper. Turn on the cam and spit some fire son! haha

I dont rap like IN. I rap when the time is right.

Umm...should I be checking some certain websites for this? LOL....

No, we were clothed and there was only one mexican involved. No donkey for this video

I have no clue, I was drunk and hot as hell in that bathroom
We had such a great time....although I have no idea what we said and who we likely would have offended so it's probably good that video never surfaced.

I dont rap like IN. I rap when the time is right.

No, we were clothed and there was only one mexican involved. No donkey for this video

Kinky Kelly and the sexy stud? Haha

You guys are just a bunch of haters. I mean who wouldnt like Tiger Woods, I mean Vanilla Ice. What did he ever do? His music was incredible. I mean lyrical genius stuff like Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon and To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal. All it is is a bunch of haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back