THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

C'mon people, you gonna pass up two days of Callaways?

God, that never gets old.

I suspect a good turnout, even if it's a Holiday weekend. And for those that do come, I think you'll have a great time. I know I'm thinking about bringing a car load over with me.

yeah, i dont for a second think this will be a bad turnout. Texas will be jealous

I'm going to try my best to make it, that's for sure.

God, that never gets old.

I suspect a good turnout, even if it's a Holiday weekend. And for those that do come, I think you'll have a great time. I know I'm thinking about bringing a car load over with me.

I'm just excited to finally meet TC! haha

Thanks dude. :alien:

Gotta give some love to the lefties, they are always being forgotten(most say for a reason).....

Gotta give some love to the lefties, they are always being forgotten(most say for a reason).....

Glad I am making the trek up to see you. Always a pleasure filling up the RV to come and spend some time with someone that does not care if we are there. Thanks dude. :D

ROFL...and GG.

*removes foot from Buttttters Mouth*

lol, I use to have some flexibility like that being a goalie.

Glad I am making the trek up to see you. Always a pleasure filling up the RV to come and spend some time with someone that does not care if we are there. Thanks dude. :D

I'll have to buy you a beer now :act-up:

I would like to have a guesstimate of how may will be there for each day. I am guessing 30 for saturday. 20 for sunday

Sorry, was in a meeting. I will be there Saturday, and Sunday, and maybe even Monday

Does a kid count? Might have Tyler come down and drive the cart

Remind me to let you go in front of me.

Hey, what's wrong with wanting to hang out with me? ha!

We're Southern. We're hospitable. I expect to show that to the forum. I do think we'll get more folks involved once venue is locked in for sure.

*get to work One-T*

Hey, what's wrong with wanting to hang out with me? ha!

We're Southern. We're hospitable. I expect to show that to the forum. I do think we'll get more folks involved once venue is locked in for sure.

*get to work One-T*
Dude, its pretty much set in stone, just waiting to get the info emailed to me.

Dude, its pretty much set in stone, just waiting to get the info emailed to me.

hawk had the Des Moines course lined up before JB made the post. Earn your keep around here. :alien:

hawk had the Des Moines course lined up before JB made the post. Earn your keep around here. :alien:

Looks can only go so far for him......

Looks can only go so far for him......

Hey One-T, text them a picture so they know who they are dealing with. That'll get them moving.

well, dont think I havent called EVERYWHERE! I am trying to get the best for the best. I am in sales and am very used to being told no. So, I started at the top and have worked my way down.

Quail Hollow, said no thanks
http://www.trumpnationalcharlotte.com/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=352953&ssid=258630&vnf=1 said no thanks and that Mr Trump wouldnt want non members playin gthere

The list goes on. I have found a place that I think will be very fun for all. It will be my twist on NC golf. If it goes through, you all will see why.

well, dont think I havent called EVERYWHERE! I am trying to get the best for the best. I am in sales and am very used to being told no. So, I started at the top and have worked my way down.

http://www.trumpnationalcharlotte.com/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=352953&ssid=258630&vnf=1 said no thanks and that Mr Trump wouldnt want non members playin gthere

The list goes on. I have found a place that I think will be very fun for all. It will be my twist on NC golf. If it goes through, you all will see why.

You have my curiosity piqued Mr. Tizzle.

You have my curiosity piqued Mr. Tizzle.

I think the course is cool, I just need this lady to email me, I have called her 1 million times.

I really did call Quail Hollow and Trump and I got denied in both places. Both of them did ask what was in it for them....haha.

Man, this NC outing is tempting.......
You need to man up

I'll be there both days.

--
Tapatalk2

Hmmm...Tot Hill Farm? I know it is actually Asheboro. Tobacco Road? Closer to Raleigh than Charlotte. Maybe Ballantyne? That's in Charlotte. So many choices.

Back