Hirzl Golf Gloves Review - THP Demo Day

Should be getting my Canadian Hirzl anytime. Unless I was scammed...

TC that sucks buddy but I'm sure they will take care of you.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

TC that sucks buddy but I'm sure they will take care of you.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a response to my email today from someone with the company. Very apologetic and very much stands behind their product. They will be replacing it! Good on Hirzl! I truly can get behind a company that stands behind their product like that.

I received a response to my email today from someone with the company. Very apologetic and very much stands behind their product. They will be replacing it! Good on Hirzl! I truly can get behind a company that stands behind their product like that.
good for them man, I know you were bummed

good for them man, I know you were bummed

Totes bummed. You saw it. Not a pretty sight. The good news is, no questions asked, they're taking care of it.

Glad to hear it TC. I had some stiching come out of the first one I had in the testing last year, but just fixed it myself. Haven't had any problems with the 2nd and 3rd one I've got now.

I finally got to use my Hirzl for a decent amount of time. Previous rounds, I've been using my pretty pink glove, rain gloves or (ugh!) winter gloves.

I used this glove for 18 holes on Saturday, another 9 on Sunday and then hitting a bucket of balls today at the driving range.

Fit: I usually wear a ladies' size small or youth large. The size small fit very well.

Looks: You can't go wrong with a black and white glove; it goes with almost everything without being a plain white glove. Also, I LOVE that the palm is black; it doesn't show dirt like a regular white glove does.

Wear: I don't sweat much; I did a bit in Florida but here at home, hardly ever happens, so that's not a concern to me. What is a concern is being able to grip my club properly without getting blisters or calluses. Also, because my hand is so small, often there is too much material on the palm of the glove but not the case here. After using the glove as noted above, it literally looks band new. I think I'll be wearing the glove a year from now.

Given how hardy this glove is, it is certainly worth the higher price point; compare how long your regular $15 glove lasts vs. the Hirzl. I think the Hirzl will come out on top.

**Special thanks to Hirzl for sending us these gloves** :clapp:

Shocked to see that TC but glad they are making right. I am enjoying mine and so far no issues.

TapAhoy!

Glad to hear it TC. I had some stiching come out of the first one I had in the testing last year, but just fixed it myself. Haven't had any problems with the 2nd and 3rd one I've got now.

I wouldn't even know how to begin to do that.

I reiterated in my response that I am LEFT Handed and need a glove for the RIGHT hand, hahaha

where can I order one of these for a decent price? There isn't a place around here that carries these.

where can I order one of these for a decent price? There isn't a place around here that carries these.

You could see if B9 stocks them. If not, TGW.com

It looks like Amazon is starting to carry these.

I am happy to read this, I felt like they would like to know and would do you right, I agree Good on Hirzl.

OK, this is really dumb and I feel like a dork for asking, but which hand do I buy it for? I am right handed, wear a glove on my left and want a left hand glove. Which one do I buy? It's confusing on Amazon, because it says hand orientation: right or left hand. And I usually wear Cadet M, will a Mens Small fit?

OK, this is really dumb and I feel like a dork for asking, but which hand do I buy it for? I am right handed, wear a glove on my left and want a left hand glove. Which one do I buy? It's confusing on Amazon, because it says hand orientation: right or left hand. And I usually wear Cadet M, will a Mens Small fit?

If your right handed you buy left, I typically wear medium and the Hirzl medium is just a tad loose.

EDIT- Dork! jk...

This alone might make me give these gloves a look when I need a new one. I like a company that stands behind it's product and appreciates the customer.

Glad they got you all sorted out TC.

97 and 78 humity today HOTTER than hell wore my HIRZL today and kept my hand warm and dry no sweating AWSOME GLOVE.....

I am a big fan of hirzle. I played two rounds with my feel and the seam on the middle finger is ripped. This is surprising. What surprises me more is that I sent an email and they still do not respond. This is odd as this company makes great gloves bu this one was a dud.

Well I have some sad news, after 6 months of use my Trust Feel finally gave in and I ripped a hole in the thumb today, its actually on the side so its still playable until it affects my grip. Other bad news is I can not find my back up, I ordered 2 of these so I had 1 when my gamer wore out and I have lost the darn thing somewhere.

Played another round today with my Hirzl glove that I received at THP Demo Day in Orlando. It's still holding up fine. I may throw it in the washer though. Last couple of rounds have been in 100*+ weather and I've sweated quite a bit. LOVE this glove.

I decided to give one a try and ordered a cadet medium which is what I always wear. The glove doesn't fit properly for me. The fingers are too long, it actually fits like a regular medium. I tried it for a couple of holes but went back to my cabretta glove which I thinks provides a better grip for me.

I continue to use this glove and really like it. It has been super hot and humid here in GA and the glove does get pretty wet from my sweaty hand but it still grips well. It needs a good washing for sure. Anyone put their glove in the washer with success?

Back