What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Jman. Welcome to the Sync family.

a6f86057-97e3-363f.jpg

TapAhoy!
This may have been asked before, but how well does it do in an actual cart and not my CG?

Bought a mix of 100 balls off of the bay and I also bought a Top Flight XL+ set for my buddy's birthday. He is brand new to golf and already has the golf bug.

i went on a little shopping for my birthday today and got a white g-flex nike belt, grey nike lunar ascend shoes and black golf pride whit out grips on all my clubs!

I'm glad you finally bought them, what did you use before? I hope they work out for you since you've been talking about them for a while.
a689582b-0d1c-6c4a.jpg

Boom! First time I bought balls. Time to see what fits me the best.

Picked up a couple of Mizuno wedges. 60/5deg MP-T11, 56/8deg MP-T11.

They be shiny!!

Hey, my mate had his sticks stolen from the back of his car. BUMMER!!!!
He was insured. YAY!!!!
He has been given the following options. He is set on the JPX irons. Everything else is up for negotiations. He is 50+, has a fairly solid swing, 24 Handicapper.

Driver : Cleveland Classic 290
Irons : RH 4-PW,GW Mizuno JPX800 HD
Putter : Cleveland Classic Black #1 Platinum
Bag : Cleveland Deluxe Cart

Driver : Ping G15
Irons : RH 4-PW,GW Mizuno JPX800
Putter : Ping Karsten Anser
Bag : Ping Pioneer Cart

Driver : Callaway Octane
Putter : Odyssey White Ice #1
Bag : Callaway Org 14 Sports

Driver : TaylorMade Burner Superfast
Putter : TaylorMade Classic 79 Daytona 1
Bag : TaylorMade Catalina 3.0 Cart Bag

All of these option are going to be similar price of around the $1,200.00 mark. Any ideas?

Just bought some THP Pure grips to be put on my Ci11 / KBS Tour 90 Combo. So Psyched.

Just bought some THP Pure grips to be put on my Ci11 / KBS Tour 90 Combo. So Psyched.

They're awesome. Some of the best grips I've ever used. Very tacky.

a6937992-307e-d639.jpg

I got this

Nice looking bag frank

Nice looking bag frank

Thank you. You can tell she isn't brand new but she has been cared for. It
barely fits in the back seat of my GTI. I don't see myself using it but she will house the hoard and gear at home.

sweet bag frank! I just picked up a couple cheap bags off CL also, one is a Coors Lite HUGE leather staff bag that fits 3 sets of irons, lol

War Eagle - I might get in trouble for this one....

13 of these grips
Spoiler
images

13 of these grips
Spoiler
images

and these Sunglasses

Spoiler
3193CwCekkL._AA300_.jpg

War Eagle - I might get in trouble for this one....

13 of these grips
Spoiler
images

13 of these grips
Spoiler
images

and these Sunglasses

Spoiler
3193CwCekkL._AA300_.jpg
LOL. I bet Nerfny chimes in within 5 minutes on this one.

Sweet grips dude, I like those alot.

LOL. I bet Nerfny chimes in within 5 minutes on this one.

Sweet grips dude, I like those alot.

I have the blue one on my mashie and like it. Golfsmith has them for $1.56 today. Must be clearing them out.

I have the blue one on my mashie and like it. Golfsmith has them for $1.56 today. Must be clearing them out.
That's a good deal. May have to stop by Golfsmith on the way home, doubt mine has that same deal though, but I can always buy something else while im there.

That's a good deal. May have to stop by Golfsmith on the way home, doubt mine has that same deal though, but I can always buy something else while im there.

I had to order online. Which means I'll get an email next week saying price error

sweet bag frank! I just picked up a couple cheap bags off CL also, one is a Coors Lite HUGE leather staff bag that fits 3 sets of irons, lol

That's my plan. All the extra gear in a single spot so it'll be safe. Plus keeps all the extra balls and what not jammed in there too. This bag is enormous.

Dropped off my Project X Black at GG to get R11S adapter sleeve installed.

Just got am email that my new Nike 3Hybrid is waiting at my front door! Cant wait to get it out on the course

Just bought my Albatross Club membership and I'll be buying a couple buckets of range balls and some Q-Stars later on tonight when it cools off a bit.

Just bought my Albatross Club membership and I'll be buying a couple buckets of range balls and some Q-Stars later on tonight when it cools off a bit.

That's great way to support the great work here. I got my hat about a month ago and it is the only one I will wear, and I get many compliments on it.

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Mashie F5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back