Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Longer than you and Hanks will last in your round 1 match. TNolan and I are going to destroy you.

Smartest thing I've heard in awhile.

BlackBerry Tapatalk...laugh it up.

Yorkem was struggling to get video uploaded for some reason, so his captain asked if I could assist. Here is Yorkem spitting the truth.

I'm offended by this video, I thought I was the only one who got to be serious about the Morgan Cup, and here is Yorkem getting all serious. I guess that means I'm going to have to get seriouser.

For those commenting on the lack of commenting by me on the videos about me this morning, I have been working. But don't worry I've got a video cookin' for everyone later.

WFP strikes again! At yorkem's expense. The rendition was almost perfect! It sure is fun when someone makes themselves a target of WFP and they don't combat it with video.

LOL, those are some interesting tools for a interesting purpose...don't want to get your panties in a bunch, Yorkie!

The audio recording of Jake and Josh is the best post in this thread. Jake is the funniest SOB in MC. He had me rolling. I hope this was really impromptu.

WFP strikes again! At yorkem's expense. The rendition was almost perfect! It sure is fun when someone makes themselves a target of WFP and they don't combat it with video.

Sorry bro, I am at work right now, and can't make one, but there are some things ideas going around in my way massive cranium.

Sorry bro, I am at work right now, and can't make one, but there are some things ideas going around in my way massive cranium.

Well I didnt' mean right now buddy, just sometime. Fire back yorkem. WFP likes to be engaged.

6780704036_32e43500e7_o.jpg

I own it man, I have a huge head.

Good stuff man...can't wait to see your response to WFP...this is getting good.

Now most have seen the impressive tools that Yorkem got from his sponsor for the Morgan Cup. But nobody has seen him discussing the other tools he is bringing with him to the event.

I loved the pliers! The best tool for the job!!
Too funny JB!

Effin awesome video bro. That was good stuff there.

That's awesome cookie........looking forward to the series.

Lol funny video cookie. I wonder if I can use prime shipping when I order that off amazon.

Great vid Cookie!
Really looking forward to further installments of "Hacking with Cookie".

Nice job Mr. Cook. My wife actually asked "who stole your outfit?"

You boys are coming out with some pretty cool and funny stuff here, however there is a guest coming over to my house soon. She loves :in-love:Team Paradise and will be pulling out all stops, to make her appearance a show stopper. In fact, she might be riding her mule down tonight, all the way from Buttsville, Ga. She is all riled up and ready for her special announcement. No doubt it will be to proclaim her allegiance to the winning team = Paradise.

Very good video cookie! Nice work dude!

And Mrs. Graybush returns!

Very funny cookie. Well done.

Good stuff cookie cutter. Mine will be here in 4 days!

Nice cookie. Good job bro. I want to be like you so I look forward to seeing the rest of the video. Git my tinge unit ready. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Back