Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

I'll also be getting fit in person as my SPi Silver instructor is about 3 hours south of me (at one of the nicest courses in the state too!). Sadly the weather today makes it an unsure thing as it looks like the T'Storms are building and we'd both hate for me to drive 3 hours and get T-Stormed out, that said schedules of both of us don't work out until Tuesday to get fit in person but the time is now set. Its gonna be a LONG wait, but well worth I know.

So very awesome.

What kind of awesome is this?

I got my email from Ted this morning as well.

I've been matched to an SPi instructor that's at a club less than hour from where I live. I'm very familiar with the area, and the old highways to get there make for great motorcycle riding. So... bonus!

I think that as long as the scheduling works out with the SPi instructor, I'll definitely be taking advantage of the in-person fitting and instruction as well.

Just got my email from Ted my SPi instructor is at a country club very close to where I work so I'll be able to go get fitted in person instead of doing it over the phone. Really stoked about this whole process and having someone to work with throughout the process that I can go to with problems or issues is really awesome. I'm taking this opportunity to the fullest and hopefully will finally have a good solid putting routine and consistent putting game.

I received an email from Ted last night and an email from my fitter this morning. I will be meeting with him to get fit in person. I have to answer a few questions and then we will meet. I am pumped for this, a face to face, hands on fitting is truly exciting. Thanks Seemore and THP!

I received an email from Ted last night and an email from my fitter this morning. I will be meeting with him to get fit in person. I have to answer a few questions and then we will meet. I am pumped for this, a face to face, hands on fitting is truly exciting. Thanks Seemore and THP!

Wow that's going to be really cool! Good luck sir!

I got my email from Ted, John Higgins will be my instructor. I just hope my schedule will allow me to get to Franklin, fitting at the HQ would be awesome.

I'm in contact with my instructor via email. I'm hoping to be able to setup a session for as early as Saturday afternoon, which would be right after playing in a scramble... so would definitely be fully in the golf mindset.

Of course, I understand that Saturday afternoon timing may be less than ideal, so I'm flexible and waiting to hear back.

Got my email from my instructor and I am about to get the process started.

Unfortunately, he is about 2500 miles away from me so I dont think Ill be making the 40 hour drive out to him any time soon. I think not having access to your SPi instructor in person will be a fairly common user scenario,
so it will be good to have some feedback coming from this direction.

Now, excuse me while i go send off an even longer email than my first one!

A little late, but congrats testers! That's a solid crew right there and you will do great.

Congrats to the testers! This is one i want to follow closely since im thinking about a seemore belly putter in the future.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just got off the phone with John, going to try to take a day off soon to get to Franklin for a tour of Seemore. He suggested the mFGP2, which is fantastic because I had my eye on that sexy beast, it is on its way soon. I think the hardest thing about this review is going to be putting how awesome they are into words.

Glad to see that testers are going to get rolling soon on this testing! (pun intended)

I received an e-mail from Ted today as well, he will be working with me throughout the testing. I'm not sure if I can get down to Milwaukee to do the fitting in person yet, but I'm definitely going to get down there at some point during the testing, maybe several times. If it turns out that I can get fitted in person I certainly will, that's just too good of an opportunity to pass up, would be a great way to begin the whole testing review. Can't say enough to truly express my gratitude to the folks at THP and SeeMore for such an awesome round of testing! The best golf site on the web just keeps getting better!

Back