What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the movie, "Hot Shots" (spoof of Top Gun) is on tonight. One of the funniest movies of all time.

Sounders FC vs Kansas City Wizards

Our Seattle team is starting well this season, were 3-0 right now.

BU/Miami OH hockey game....probably the best game of hocket i have ever seen. BU was down 2 with a minute left and scored twice to force overtime and won.

College hockey. University of Miami (OH) vs. Boston University. National Championships.

BU is a very very good team. Lots of quick, accurate passes. They are skating circles around UM.

BU/Miami OH hockey game....probably the best game of hocket i have ever seen. BU was down 2 with a minute left and scored twice to force overtime and won.

I was watching that too! That was a hell of a game, BU was definitely the better team in my eyes.

Im watching the Royals and Indians. Grienke is looking good.

The Haney Project on TGC.

We just finished watching Two and a Half Mean, Rules of Engagement and The Haney Project. Monday nights are busy TV nights.

Now watching The Champions Tour Learning Center with Tom Watson.

Benn watching the GC since The Haney Project no need to switch.

Im watching Hot Rod, this movie is awesome.

PSA: The Greatest Game Ever Played

PSA: The Greatest Game Ever Played

Golf Channel will be showing The Greatest Game Ever Played tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET and again at 12:30 a.m. ET. Also, 30 minutes prior to each showing, TGC will show a "making of" program.

Personally, I found the movie version of Mark Frost's book to be a little too Disneyfied and took a few too many liberties with history, but I know that a lot of people really like it, so I wanted to post a head-up.

Mondays are great for TV, House then Two & a Half men, etc. Also watched the 1st episode of Doing Davinci on the Discovery channel, kinda boring & basically is just a retread of Monster Garage

Actually looking forward to that show tomorrow night about product pitchmen.

Golf Channel will be showing The Greatest Game Ever Played tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET and again at 12:30 a.m. ET. Also, 30 minutes prior to each showing, TGC will show a "making of" program.

Personally, I found the movie version of Mark Frost's book to be a little too Disneyfied and took a few too many liberties with history, but I know that a lot of people really like it, so I wanted to post a head-up.

I almost forgot about this, Thanks Harry!!

The movie "Finding Forrester". Great film.

Deadliest Warrior- new episode on Spike at 10 (ET). Cool show.

Deadliest Warrior- new episode on Spike at 10 (ET). Cool show.

I found the first one to be really boring for some reason. The trash talking was lame and not really needed in a show like that, and it was just slow.

It dragged on and on about weapons and they did way too many of them, I waited all that time just to see some cheesy computer generated battle?

I found the first one to be really boring for some reason. The trash talking was lame and not really needed in a show like that, and it was just slow.

It dragged on and on about weapons and they did way too many of them, I waited all that time just to see some cheesy computer generated battle?

The trash talk was terrible, but I find the weapons and the analysis of the damage they do interesting.

The trash talk was terrible, but I find the weapons and the analysis of the damage they do interesting.

Agreed, but didn't you find after the first half hour you getting restless and kind of bored of the show? They did too many weapons with the same tests over and over, hit that yellow dummy thing and measure the Pounds of force.

Time to watch Idol and The Mentalist. Back later!

Agreed, but didn't you find after the first half hour you getting restless and kind of bored of the show? They did too many weapons with the same tests over and over, hit that yellow dummy thing and measure the Pounds of force.

One day when you are an old married dad, you will find that a cold Sam Adams, an hour of peace and quiet, a comfy couch, and a mildly interesting TV show is a damn good night.

Spoken like a true father. If I get to watch anything that's not kid related I'm thrilled. Add a cold beer to the equation, heaven.

The Greatest Game Ever Played. It's on the Golf Channel HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back