Tomahawx Tees Donation!!!!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We got a package from Tomahawx Tees today and in it was a great amount of their tee sampler packs. As many of you already know, I think these are the worlds greatest tee ever made and when we reviewed them way back when, we proclaimed them to be just that.

Well, our good friends at this company loved our charity raffle so much that they wanted to help out. But since one of their tees will last you a lifetime, it was not much of a prize to give away by itself as a raffle prize. So they got creative and decided that every single member that ponied up their hard earned money for this charity should get something.

So if you bought raffle tickets and you do NOT win a prize from the drawing, you are not going to go home empty handed. You will receive a package of the greatest tees ever made. This one package will last you forever. This is the type of company I like to deal with.

We got a package from Tomahawx Tees today and in it was a great amount of their tee sampler packs. As many of you already know, I think these are the worlds greatest tee ever made and when we reviewed them way back when, we proclaimed them to be just that.

Well, our good friends at this company loved our charity raffle so much that they wanted to help out. But since one of their tees will last you a lifetime, it was not much of a prize to give away by itself as a raffle prize. So they got creative and decided that every single member that ponied up their hard earned money for this charity should get something.

So if you bought raffle tickets and you do NOT win a prize from the drawing, you are not going to go home empty handed. You will receive a package of the greatest tees ever made. This one package will last you forever.

What about us who DID win something? :D

That is very classy of Tomahawx. These are the kind of things people remember.

Wow what a great Company JB, I'm sure they will have repeat customers now**.

**Even though they last forever I loose tees a lot lol.

Wow what a great Company JB, I'm sure they will have repeat customers now**.

**Even though they last forever I loose tees a lot lol.

I always leave mine in the ground. lol

I always leave mine in the ground. lol

Yeah that's me I forget to pick them up. I will probably order some tees from them anyway without getting them or not, just because I think this is so classy.

geez, this site just gets better and better!

Go TomahawX! I have my own story about them with a nice surprise I received in the mail last night.

Remember back about a month or so ago that I managed to break one at the driving range? I had gone to the website and filled out the online form to get a claim form, but hadn't got around to sending in the broken pieces for my replacement yet. Yeah - I'm a slacker. :D

Last night I found one of their padded envelopes in the mail with 2 brand new 2 1/4" TomahawX tees in it. They weren't the depth control version like I have, but who am I to complain?!

That is so awesome! Thanks Tomahawx!

Now I don't feel as bad for not winning anything!

That is a pretty cool offer by Tomahawx.

Nice tees and they work just as advertised.

That is a great gesture by Tomahawx, I bought 4 packages a few months ago. I'm still using the same tee after probably 10 rounds, yesterday the guys were giving me carp cause I was wondering around in front of the tee box looking for my tee. They helped me find it so we could move on,lol.

Mo,
I finally lost my tee. I used the same one since the review.

Mo,
I finally lost my tee. I used the same one since the review.

What happened, I would check RS maybe he stole it.:D

I'm thinking it would be cool if they were brightly colored to make them easier to find in the tall grass next to the tee boxes.

not a bad idea. We are thinking about putting our logo on the tee and having them in our store.

not a bad idea. We are thinking about putting our logo on the tee and having them in our store.

That would be pretty cool also. Unfortunately I already have a lifetime supply:blob:

I know. A lifetime supply is like 2.

After looking at these on their site...I really want some.

Do all people who paid for tickets get some, or only people who didn't win anything?

just the people that did not win any. We do not have enough for everybody obviously. But for the small amount they cost Floppy, a 4 pack will last you forever. You can check out our review of them on the front page.

After looking at these on their site...I really want some.

Do all people who paid for tickets get some, or only people who didn't win anything?

Tell you what Floppy, send me whatever you won and I'll send you a couple of packs of them.:D

Even if I had some already I would buy that JB.

We have them in large dent.

Back