Cobra Golf Long Tom Driver Preview

Yeah I think that is what worked best for me too. Too hight and it went too high.

Youre next Bimber. Dont get bent either its available LH. :alien:
I wouldn't count on that, but I'd hit it if it was around.
Long Tomination?
If it was called the Ping iTom you would own it.

I wouldn't count on that, but I'd hit it if it was around.
If it was called the Ping iTom you would own it.

Tis possible.

Maybe a silver sharpie....

Lol @ breezy! Thanks for the pics kmac. Not too hard huh? Maybe you should give setho some pointers how to shoot unboxing pics, haha

Lol @ breezy! Thanks for the pics kmac. Not too hard huh? Maybe you should give setho some pointers how to shoot unboxing pics, haha

Naa not hard at all dude. Just takes a minute or three. I enjoy putting up pictures for everyone to see and if anyone needs any pointers :call-me: haha

Breezy you would love this thing. And you should since they embrace the LH golfers of the world, respect!

Oh snap! I might be OEM'ing that sucker.

No, that link that Rhino posted. Although I should see what B9 can do.

I'm loving all the long Tom love.

Kmac thanks for those pics. This thing looks like its fun to smash.

I'm loving all the long Tom love.

Kmac thanks for those pics. This thing looks like its fun to smash.
I bet it is. I loved hitting the LT Raw at Demo Day, foam grip and all!

I bet it is. I loved hitting the LT Raw at Demo Day, foam grip and all!

Me too. Fun to just bash away with. My dad asked me if I could extend his driver as a test. I told him to get hit the long Tom haha

Me too. Fun to just bash away with. My dad asked me if I could extend his driver as a test. I told him to get hit the long Tom haha
I think having a Long Tom in the hoard would be quite fun.

I think having a Long Tom in the hoard would be quite fun.

I agree. I keep watching the bay for that person who buys it and then can't hit it.

I agree. I keep watching the bay for that person who buys it and then can't hit it.

Too late. Kmac already bought that one.

I'm waiting until B9 opens and I'm putting a phone call in to get a price.

Thanks for the pics Kmod. That thing is pure stealth. Long Tom ftw!

I may offer you the WE Guarantee if you go an purchase one.
Too late. Kmac already bought that one.

I'm waiting until B9 opens and I'm putting a phone call in to get a price.
Awesome.

I really think it's going to be special having the option to say, "I'm going to pull the 2wood out here"

Thanks for the pics Kmod. That thing is pure stealth. Long Tom ftw!

Youre welcome dude, agreed its pretty cool looking and even a nice headcover too.

I may offer you the WE Guarantee if you go an purchase one.

Awesome.

Do it Dean! You love you some 3W now show some 2W love.

I won't lie, I love that Kmac and TC are all about Long Tom right now. Sure they are a little slow, but I knew they would come around:alien:

Too bad you are not LH , that was the exact story of the one I posted earlier for TC and CB. One time on the range it seemed and on the bay it goes.

I really think it's going to be special having the option to say, "I'm going to pull the 2wood out here"
That's what I have been saying all along! People will ask, "What did you just hit, 3W?" Then you turn and go, "Oh, that shot? That was the 2W."

Heads will explode.

Dean, the driver is still stupid, but this is a freaking 2wood.

I won't lie, I love that Kmac and TC are all about Long Tom right now. Sure they are a little slow, but I knew they would come around:alien:

Dean, the driver is still stupid, but this is a freaking 2wood.

Dont get confused Dean were talking 2W here not that dumb 56" long driver lol.

I honestly don't understand the buzz about this one now? Is it purely to say that you can hit a 2w or somethig else? I would think that if I was having trouble with a driver swing that this would be the last option I'd look at.

Back