The Travelers Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he could've had a really special round. He's out with his Swedish guns blazing this morning though. I always think of the techno viking when Fjac's playing.

Yeah except he already bogeyed to drop a shot. Soon as cookie said he put him in his lineup he messed it all up. Damn it cookie.

Freddie birdie-birdie-eagle to take the lead!

Edit: and a bogey, ok I'm way late with this haha nevermind.

Yeah except he already bogeyed to drop a shot. Soon as cookie said he put him in his lineup he messed it all up. Damn it cookie.

I should ban him.

Love this tournament as a CT homer. Had the chance to play last year from the tips, and these guys make it look way easier that I remember it being. The last 4 holes are great for spectators and I've volunteered on the 16th tee (perks of working for the title sponsor). There is no gallery between 15 and 16 and no gallery around 16 tee so all I had to do was pick up divots to make the tee box look pretty for TV haha. I was on the tee when Bubba won the playoff for his first tour victory, pretty cool to watch. I think he hit 9i from 173? I'll be going down Sunday morning with the old man and it'll be fun watching some of the holes that played tough for me.

Cookie, did you make changes after the first round? Your lineup blew yesterday.

Yeah, only 36 yesterday. Suckage. Ryan Moore came out and Jacobson in. I need to shut up when guys are playing well! Did it to Kuch yesterday also.

Wrong way, Bubba. You got my hopes up yesterday. And go, Freddie.

Yeah, only 36 yesterday. Suckage. Ryan Moore came out and Jacobson in. I need to shut up when guys are playing well! Did it to Kuch yesterday also.

Meanwhile now Ryan Moore is going HAM haha

Meanwhile now Ryan Moore is going HAM haha

I saw that dude. What a jerk. On another note, Moore is going back in if Mahan does not play well this afternoon.

I HATE making changes before the weekend.

I saw that dude. What a jerk. On another note, Moore is going back in if Mahan does not play well this afternoon.

I HATE making changes before the weekend.

Mine usually always backfire when I do that. Right now the only person that has a Kmac guarantee to NOT be starting for me is Thompson and his +8. Way to go buddy.

Wow. Maybe I should have put de Jonge in. He's playing well too.

Of course Ryan Moore is going HAM today, since I parked him on my pine for BVP.

Mine usually always backfire when I do that. Right now the only person that has a Kmac guarantee to NOT be starting for me is Thompson and his +8. Way to go buddy.

You took the Thompson/Olympic putting bait too? Yeah. +8? Bye bye, MT.

I almost changed Ryan Moore for Bubba and didn't pull the trigger..........glad I didn't!!!! Ryan has a nack for playing well in the 2nd rounds after a poor 1st. Good to see that trend still happening.

I don't mind watching Bubba fail.

I'm just over the guy.

You took the Thompson/Olympic putting bait too? Yeah. +8? Bye bye, MT.

I sure did, what a dumb move too. And I took IJP out for that turd too.

I don't mind watching Bubba fail.

I used to like Bubba or at least wanted to like him but after his last few showings I think he's a total tooldouche

LOL @ tooldouche. Agreed. And he should cut his hair.

LOL @ tooldouche. Agreed. And he should cut his hair.
He could be the most uptight looking golfer I have ever seen. Needs to unbotton that top button and chill for a minute.

I can't believe ZJ choked so hard yesterday. At least he's making some birdies today it looks like.

He could be the most uptight looking golfer I have ever seen. Needs to unbotton that top button and chill for a minute.

He can't War. He has ADD and he's competing. Eff everyone when Bubba's inside the ropes.

Agreed. Maybe he needs some of that booger sugar from DJ.

lol @ saboweeni melting down. Guy missed a short bird at 15, dumps it in the water at 17 and then shoots it over the green with a wedge. Literally ripped his glove off. He's fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back