How Did You Find Us?

I've been reading golf forums since GEA way back when I was 13-14 years old, and just happened to find this one recently after my 5 year break away from the game/golf forums. I was clueless after that when I came back to my old one and it was pretty dead, when it it used to be huge, so I Google searched "golf forum" and came across this one.

Best stumble upon find ever, haha.

I was referred by a friend who is no longer here several years ago and haven't gone back to that other forum since.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I was referred by my then fiancé who told me one afternoon when I came home from work that he started a website and I should join. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. ; )

I was referred by my then fiancé who told me one afternoon when I came home from work that he started a website and I should join. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. ; )

Hahaha!!! Glad you decided to join. :alien:

I was referred by Google Search when looking for driver information back in 2009. It has worked out great since!

I wasn't referred. I was looking for information on the Nike Str8Fit driver, LOL

I referred my brother though. I remember how much smaller the community was then. I've seen a lot of change and growth and it's been fun.

I remember making my first good buddy on THP, his name at the time was Kevin, haha

I wasn't referred. I was looking for information on the Nike Str8Fit driver, LOL

me too! I was looking for info on that driver and the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo driver. I think I even started at Nike Dymo STR8 vs Diablo Driver thread! hehe

I stumbled onto this gem. I've referred people but was not referred

me too! I was looking for info on that driver and the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo driver. I think I even started at Nike Dymo STR8 vs Diablo Driver thread! hehe

So maybe, just maybe, you brought me here. It was destiny.

So maybe, just maybe, you brought me here. It was destiny.

our join dates are pretty similar. 17 days apart. Welcome to THP!

I found out about it from another member (no longer here) who mentioned this site in another golf forum.

I was searching for some kind of review when I found THP. I signed up and couldn't even post (which is why I dumped Google Chrome) but finally figured it out. I was dumb when I signed up and really had no clue. Probably just tried to make myself seem like a hotshot. I found myself becoming more active and "figured it out."

I was searching for iron reviews so I had some ideas before my first fitting. Been here ever since. THP probably consumes 90% of my internet browsing these days...

MattyKrack told me about this site - and i showed up !

Merged with a similar thread.

I was looking for reviews on the Ping i20 irons and found myself here. So I joined. :)

Google is my friend, and what a great find :bashful:

I was constantly google'ing club and equipment reviews when I first got started and it always led me here. Then I was faced with 3 main choices of forums, this one seemed far and away better than the others.

I googled "golf forums". When I saw the name of the forum I said to myself, "Yep, that's for me." :)

Yep, same here for me.

I was looking for reviews on the Taylormade RBZ irons. That thread gave me something to rea dand then some!

Same as many others for me. just bought a used set of my Callaway Irons and was looking for review. Happy that I stumbled in though!

Back