Reunion Resort Villas - 2013 THP Outing Lodging

Those look awesome! I love that all of THP will be together this year in one massive villa

Only way you won't is if I fall under the table early....and that doesn't happen!

Sick! I can't wait dude. I'm gonna PM you some questions this weekend as I want to come out your way and visit some other country haha.

The villas are true condos which is really cool. Yoccos - it will be just like what we stayed in at the PGA Show.

Those were the best condos I've ever stayed in. No joke.

Great looking villas...if they're nicer than this year's then that's really saying something!

those look awesome

Only way you won't is if I fall under the table early....and that doesn't happen!

That is awesome. Glad to see you are going to make the trip across the pond, and I look forward to meeting you in person.

Those look awesome! I love that all of THP will be together this year in one massive villa

It's going to be amazing bro.

Wow! Those look great!

That is awesome. Glad to see you are going to make the trip across the pond, and I look forward to meeting you in person.

It's going to be amazing bro.
No doubt in my mind! I am already excited

LOL this prevents P4B, Hawk and I from another Odyssey into the great unknown.

Just wait, if i,m there I can get us lost! Trust me on that my drunk GPS doesn,t work good

Wow, those are some kind of nice. This is going to be a really special trip.

I hope that for Golfergal's sanity, she is not in charge of arranging everyone's villas this year!

It will be nice to have everyone closer together than last year, and the walk to the range isn't very long at all. Also nice is that the range is directly behind the main building for the resort, which is where there is a restaurant and bar as well.

I hope that for Golfergal's sanity, she is not in charge of arranging everyone's villas this year!

It will be nice to have everyone closer together than last year, and the walk to the range isn't very long at all. Also nice is that the range is directly behind the main building for the resort, which is where there is a restaurant and bar as well.

She is ary. And yes that should be interesting.
We will have announcements on things like that as we get closer to signups, because there are some major differences to the villas in the past.

I know I lucked out our villa over looked the 9th holes on the north and south courses this year and we snuck through and across the putting green to get to the clubhouse it was really nice being that close to the clubhouse from our Villa.

Sick! I can't wait dude. I'm gonna PM you some questions this weekend as I want to come out your way and visit some other country haha.

Awesome!

Same here dude. I'm actually a little too excited about this considering my wedding is in 6 weeks!

This one is going to be a bigger nightmare for me then the last one but I can deal with it as long as everyone is happy, that's always my goal.

I hate to hear that, but it was so awesome in the Villas. Aside from that stray golf ball flying through our window.

Those look absolutely amazing!

I hate to hear that, but it was so awesome in the Villas. Aside from that stray golf ball flying through our window.
that was crazy!!! Glad Jake and Tina werent there cause they could have been hurt

This one is going to be a bigger nightmare for me then the last one but I can deal with it as long as everyone is happy, that's always my goal.

While I truly feel for you on this GG....

This, will be, awesome. So awesome.

The villas for next year look incredible.

Wow! Those look sweet!

Bigger nightmare? The only way I can imagine that is if you open it up to more people! I would think fewer attendees means fewer headaches.

This place looks great! Will we have an option for a private villa?

Loving the villas and can't wait to re-up for 2013.

TapAhoy!

Looks very luxurious. I can't imagine topping the GC villas. Those were nice. Although initially hesitant, in the end, I liked the "community" concept. Made for more comradery.

Great looking set up. Golfing at its finest.

Back