Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wager offer number 1 - Tadashi - You support team THP, I support team Hackers. Team that finishes higher at the end of the day wins. I believe you will be attending one of the THP Van outings. I will also be attending one of the THP Van outings. Hackers finish higher, you wear a Cowboys or Longhorn hat for one of the rounds you play and must do a VHOTD with it on. THP finishes higher, I will wear a Packers or Badgers hat for one of the rounds I play and will do a VHOTD with it on. We can determine later how these hats will be provided.

Offer officially made.

Last edited:
I am enjoying this thread. TMawk are reckless drunks.

Anyone willing to take TC + Hanks against my SethO + Biggsy?

We can come up with some fun terms. I am a-ok with wagering videos, or sushi, or videos about sushi... so Seth can watch.

Wager offer number 1 - Tadashi - You support team THP, I support team Hackers. Team that finishes higher at the end of the day wins. I believe you will be attending one of the THP Van outings. I will also be attending one of the THP Van outings. Hackers finish higher, you wear a Cowboys or Longhorn hat for one of the rounds you play and must do a VHOTD with it on. THP finishes higher, I will wear a Packers or Badgers hat for one of the rounds I play and will do a VHOTD with it on. We can determine later how these hats will be provided.

Offer offically made.

Well...I would accept this offer...it would be fitting, as we're rivals, right? Except you have to wear a Vikings hat or a rainbow flag hat.

We can come up with some fun terms. I am a-ok with wagering videos, or sushi, or videos about sushi... so Seth can watch.

I will. If TC and Hanks win, you have to make a video of at least one minute praising lefties and why they are awesome. Lol.

I will. If TC and Hanks win, you have to make a video of at least one minute praising lefties and why they are awesome. Lol.

Deal.
When Biggsy and Seth win, you need to shoot a VHOD right handed.

Well...I would accept this offer...it would be fitting, as we're rivals, right? Except you have to wear a Vikings hat or a rainbow flag hat.
I'm trying to think of a different one for you and I..........I think we can do better.

I'll take TC + Hanks. Fully customizable profile for two weeks if u win, but if I win, you have to make a video saying how High School Golfers are the equipment gurus(True in some cases, but other than that, its just to give you a hard subject)

Man, now I want sushi, but I gotta go hit the new sticks.

Deal.
When Biggsy and Seth win, you need to shoot a VHOD right handed.

Gus is onto something here.

I'm trying to think of a different one for you and I..........I think we can do better.

Alright. I'm brainstorming...

I'll take TC + Hanks. Fully customizable profile if u win, but if I win, you have to make a video saying how High School Golfers are the equipment gurus(True in some cases, but other than that, its just to give you a hard one)

Sorry TIG,
I just accepted a killer bet with Damaikis.
If you got something else up your sleeve (or another pairing you like) we could work something out with that!

I do like RxGus idea of VHOTD going right handed for you and left handed for me............but let's keep thinking.

Yeah, that's been done. But we do have to do something VHOTD related. Perhaps wearing some weird piece of clothing.

Yeah, that's been done. But we do have to do something VHOTD related. Perhaps wearing some weird piece of clothing.

Boom. Fowler Hat.

Well now I've wagered my profile and a video. I can't wait to get this started.

Sorry TIG,
I just accepted a killer bet with Damaikis.
If you got something else up your sleeve (or another pairing you like) we could work something out with that!

I dont know the matchups, arrggghhhhhh:banghead:

Well now I've wagered my profile and a video. I can't wait to get this started.

As your avatar shows, you may become one very angry bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back